Lobot

(2015) May The 4th Be With You Offers - Discussion thread!

May 2 - 9 I believe.

I bought mine in 2010 and Han definitely has no pupils.

Yeah I had the same thing happen to me. My Death Star came with the Hans with pupils even though on the box it's shows him with just the black eyes. It was kind of annoying because I prefer to have the old han face, just because I like collecting a lot of the original older stuff.

I bought the death star last May 4th - gave it the kids at xmas & we only just started building - regarding character faces, both Han's in the set are the eyes with pupils - has anyone else encountered this

My Death Star came with 5 Luke heads instead of 3 Luke's and 2 Han head

Death Star is definitely going out of production - it says here limited stock and they won't be putting it on backorder:

http://brickfanatics...th-be-with-you/

I'm not so sure about that. I think that simply means whatever stock they have on hand will be sold at the discounted price during May the fourth and that they will not be selling back ordered copies at the discounted price.

I don't know if this has already been mentioned here but in the latest Lego Store catalogue which came out in January (not the regular retailer catalogue) the DS has already been labeled as "limited".

Huh. FWIW, S@H (at least in the U.S.) doesn't have it tagged as Retiring Soon.

Of course, stuff does frequently go away before / without getting that tag, but I'd expect them to use it for a big, major D2C item like the Death Star.

It started in the Netherlands.

10% of most of the sets, excluding TIE Fighter and Slave 1.

10188 Death Star: €377,99

75059 Sandcrawler €296,99

10236 Ewok Village €233,99

10240 Red Five €206,99

75046 Coruscant Police Gunship €58,49

75045 Republic AV-7 Cannon €44,99

75044 Droid Tri-fighter €40,49

75055 Imperial Star Destroyer €125,99

75054 AT-AT €116,99

75053 The Ghost €98,99

75058 MTT €98,99

75052 Mos Eisley Cantina €80,99

75051 Jedi Scout Fighter €71,99

75043 AT-AP €67,49

75084 Wookiee Gunship €67,49

75050 B-Wing €58,49

75083 AT-DP €58,49

75082 TIE Advanced Prototype €49,49

Edited by Phoib

Seems like every Star Wars Lego set in their store has a 10% discount.

Cant seem to figure out what to get though. :D

Australia has no discounts or anything at the moment. This is terribly disappointing, most of these sets aren't worth they're full RRP here.

Hi

most of all SW sets had a 10% discount in Germany now. Funnily the X-Wing is even WITHOUT discount cheaper then in the Netherlands now.

Dutch people! Take a trip to Germany, maybe Lego Store cologne :)

I have ordered the Ewok Village, 225€ now. Its 25€ more expensive than TRU now, but i wanted the Yularen and the Poster.

Dino

oh, f*** it.

just got the ewok village.

same reasons as Darth Dino, and as more, in Italy there's not the TRU dicount ;)

I just browsed the S@H (Canada) and was disappointed to see that the only sets on sale were a couple of medium-sized sets and some microfighters, smaller sets and keychains (no UCS on sale nor AT-ATs or Mos Eisley Cantinas).

I'd purchase the AT-AT from Toys R Us if they had the Yularen fig and episode IV poster but, sadly, that is not the case. :sad:

At least we know now why there was no preview for the U.S. Market. Highly disappointed.

The USA has gotten plenty of awesome sales for May the 4th in the past. Yes I'm a little disappointed but I just placed an order for a couple sets I've been wanting for awhile now.

Edited by Sir_Basil_Ashton

I just browsed the S@H (Canada) and was disappointed to see that the only sets on sale were a couple of medium-sized sets and some microfighters, smaller sets and keychains (no UCS on sale nor AT-ATs or Mos Eisley Cantinas).

I'd purchase the AT-AT from Toys R Us if they had the Yularen fig and episode IV poster but, sadly, that is not the case. :sad:

I know the feels

And it is even worse then last year. We had 15% on Lego Shop and 25% at TRU

This year it was 10% at Lego and 20% a TRU

I managed to get my order at 75.36$ on Lego Store to get Yularen and spent the rest at TRU

If the trend continue this might my last year buying Lego.

Anyway with Lego moving away from clone wars and the first 6 episodes this might be the right time...

PS:sorry for the rant

The USA has gotten plenty of awesome sales for May the 4th in the past. Yes I'm a little disappointed but I just placed an order for a couple sets I've been wanting for awhile now.

Hi

indeed. Most mentionable, the 99$ UCS B-Wing sale. That was 2 years ago, when the sets still has cost an equivalent of 230$ in Germany.

While the sale this year seems to be mostly disaapointing for everybody, i think this will blew up Yularens aftersale prices.

Dino

The UK website seemed to be very quiet last night, and my order processed very quickly unlike previous years, which is probably due to the lack of decent offers (and there's also a lot of the SW sets at 20-30% off elsewhere at the moment). Oh well, at least I'll get my Admiral Yuralen :wub:

I want the episode VI, V and VI posters. Are they changing the posters each day? Everyone is getting IV today.

Dutch people! Take a trip to Germany, maybe Lego Store cologne :)

We'll be coming over, in our caravans! :laugh:

I bought the Ewok village and the TIE Fighter. I was a bit dissapointed the Slave 1 was not for discount :hmpf_bad:

I want the episode VI, V and VI posters. Are they changing the posters each day? Everyone is getting IV today.

Hi

me too, good question. I desire the OT posters, but simpley dont want to purchase thrice.

There will be plenty of eBayer who sell Yularen quickly just to add some discount tomtheir purchase. They often do this WITH the poster.

So, for me its buying 2 Yularens at eBay plus EP V and EP VI. Yularen will not lose his value over the time, the face, the WHITE pieces, everything desireable for army builders.

Dino

Hey guys, anyone got any proof that the sale will be ending on may the 9th. Ideally I want to wait until payday, but if it's ending on May 4th I cant do that. Just with a quick skim on the Lego Shop Website, I couldnt find anything about when the sale will end.

Ordered the MTT... At 10% discount and about 5€ in VIP points Yularen will cost me about 5€ (compared to the TRU 20% off deal) which seems more than a good deal to me... And a free poster on top!

(I'll still have to get the Ewok Village at TRU or Legoland then... We'll see...)

But they have a reminder in the german shop that the Death Star 10188 is now a rare product and it will be available as long as stock lasts... It seems it might really get OOP now...

Edited by H_Solo