Sign in to follow this  
SavaTheAggie

TBRR @ New Braunfels

Texas Brick Railroad's two displays at the 27th annual Train Show Jamboree in New Braunfels, TX. We did two displays because the two sets of tables we were using were two different heights.

I am remiss in that I did not get any pictures of TexLUG's layout. While we have historically teamed up with TexLUG in the past, this is, I believe, the first time we've attended the same show as independent layouts/entities. We were also in completely different rooms.

See the entire gallery here:

https://www.flickr.c...157651492057917

17116213766_754e988c4b.jpgNewBraunfels-April-2015_04 by SavaTheAggie, on Flickr

17140586382_2621dfd39e.jpgNewBraunfels-April-2015_07 by SavaTheAggie, on Flickr

16934798627_1a8a22ab25.jpgNewBraunfels-April-2015_22 by SavaTheAggie, on Flickr

17116218856_6d15f4e2ed.jpgNewBraunfels-April-2015_51 by SavaTheAggie, on Flickr

17142119985_1bc2796e2a.jpgNewBraunfels-April-2015_52 by SavaTheAggie, on Flickr

--Tony

Thanks for sharing, Tony. Hope some of the kids got interested in LEGO trains from the event. Need more of them younguns in the hobby.

A layout like that with no sneezeguards / barriers? Your crowds are much more well-behaved than the ones my LUG gets at our displays...

A layout like that with no sneezeguards / barriers? Your crowds are much more well-behaved than the ones my LUG gets at our displays...

Was my first thought also. Nice work! Scenery was spectacular.

Very very nice stuff there! It's really cool seeing your displays grow and evolve over the years and reach this point, where now you have two separate layouts of great detail and quality to show. Very cool.

One small complaint about that video, though: It's way too short! 2 minutes doesn't feel like nearly enough when there's so much good stuff to take in, and having the trains actively running by makes it all that much more alive. I'll take what I can get, though.

TBRR has another fabulous layout! You guys really kick it with all the trees and scenery decoration that you use. And the cut in the curve is absolutely amazing.

It seems like that LUG in PA will have to up their game yet again. :wink: