Sign in to follow this  
lightningtiger

MOC - Wandin Valley Elders Merchandise Store

I like most of this except you can see the studs where you have the panel on its side for the window.

Now you have a new name....

I want to see the pub with the bert and cookie in it.

I want to see a doctors practice with Esme coming to visit to pass around some gossip.

and i want to see sergeant Gilroy's roses.

I like most of this except you can see the studs where you have the panel on its side for the window.

Now you have a new name....

I want to see the pub with the bert and cookie in it.

I want to see a doctors practice with Esme coming to visit to pass around some gossip.

and i want to see sergeant Gilroy's roses.

Well, no club but yes Cookie and Bob Hatfield.......yes, Esme Watson will be shopping in the IGA, Vicki in her vet clinic and Simon in his MG (crap that's going to be the hard one).

Actually there will be other Aussie TV characters from the last 59 years popping in too.......keep watching......there is still more with this MOC and all the rest. (though there might not be any Victorian TV characters LOL)

Oh, I forgot to add this last night to show what it's based on.

elders_example_2.png

They have repainted to the top section all in red with the Elders logo smack bang in the middle.....keep watching for the next update.

Nice looking store. Like the interieur very much.

Thanks 'Farnheim', both the butchers shop and this one might get a few more add ons.....soon I'll start the new vet clinic.

Keep watching ! :grin:

Nothing really new here expect I was able to take some clearer photos......now you can see more detailing......

1429098608m_DISPLAY.jpg

You can clearly see into the store through those windows......very complex SNOT work there.

14290986091_DISPLAY.jpg

Now the blue rack is irrigation, red rack is fencing, the side closest to the front counter......shearing and animal health products.

14290986092_DISPLAY.jpg

Now will good reason that some of the displays are empty or low in stock numbers,,,,,,it's like that in real life, I observed an Elders store only mid-last week.

Keep watching ! :grin:

Amazing MOC: I like the main wall with all those SNOTted windows.

I love the interior products so 'well identified, but most of all I like the separate office in the back of the store with the dividing wall, the water dispenser and the air conditioner! :wub:

Amazing MOC: I like the main wall with all those SNOTted windows.

I love the interior products so 'well identified, but most of all I like the separate office in the back of the store with the dividing wall, the water dispenser and the air conditioner! :wub:

Thanks 'LT12V', I must add that this is replacing the Cox Rural as that MOC is being sold to the company.....well, they asked and I said yes....only yesterday :blush:

There is more coming so keep watching ! :wink:

Great build lightingtiger

With great details inside the supermarket !!

Thanks 'andybear@hk', I have more coming.......drapery store, police station (front reception desk area only), another one or two farmer's merchants, a better roadhouse, and anything else I can think of.

Oh, an update support count is 10 on Ideas.

Keep watching !

Just a quick update, 25 supports so far this week.

At this rate based on my math I might at least crack the 1000 mark, though 10K would be a miracle.

More designs coming for WV........actually the town name might change again except WV will be kept as the district of........I'll see.

Keep watching !

Edit - it seems that for every 10 views it scores a vote.

Edited by lightningtiger

I made a little change to my creation, a tool rack on the gondola.

14310519042_DISPLAY.jpg14310519053_DISPLAY.jpg14310519041_DISPLAY.jpg

Supports have stopped at 28, I'm still hopeful so keep watching !

I was bored again so made an addition and another tool rack change.

1909371-o_19l3908j6fn51bga15cpjcu1vbp9-thumbnail.jpg1909374-o_19l390qfb95dbko17r61d8jb04e-thumbnail.jpg1909304-o_19l2vsvp55c4n6il161r2a8b011-thumbnail.png

Okay, so top left animal medication dispenser gun, top right ball valve, bottom left chain gate latch and bottom right float valve complete with float fitted.

Supports at the moment sit at 34.

Keep watching !

It has now hit 40 supports and my next merchandise store design is underway and it's way different in build plus it's not relying on stickers (just a couple if that).

Keep watching !