I don't really like Slave II, specially compared with the iconic Slave I, but you have made an outstanding job recreating it. The use of hinges is superb and the interior is great. Can I ask how did you attach the side panels to the technic arms? They seem to occupy a bit of the inner space.

Great job! I really love all of the details you packed in. It makes it feel much more like a real ship that way. I also really like the simplicity of the design. You didn't try to make it out to be something it isn't. I'm not particularly fond of the green, but it's not that big of a deal. It kinda ties it back to the Slave I. I can't wait to see what comes next from you!

I don't really like Slave II, specially compared with the iconic Slave I, but you have made an outstanding job recreating it. The use of hinges is superb and the interior is great. Can I ask how did you attach the side panels to the technic arms? They seem to occupy a bit of the inner space.

I used some Technic L's and hinges. I've use other methods for larger doors with varying results. I designed this as a 'playset' and wanted it to be a bit more robust then some of the others I've done. Funny thing is though out of all the bounty hunter ships I've made this is the only one my 3yo actually destroyed so far so maybe my design is flawed ;)

Great job! I really love all of the details you packed in. It makes it feel much more like a real ship that way. I also really like the simplicity of the design. You didn't try to make it out to be something it isn't. I'm not particularly fond of the green, but it's not that big of a deal. It kinda ties it back to the Slave I. I can't wait to see what comes next from you!

Thanks, I loved Slave I but after so many years and the continued SW and Fett hype I've been wanting something new. So my goal was to make some of the more obscure ships. I went with standard green for ease of bricklinking, I plan on eventually going Sand Green. The first Slave I set featured green so I thought it would be an acceptable placeholder.

Love this and want to try it, can I pull the parts list from the LDD file? I'm not to familiar with LDD curious about that parts list so i can plug it into bricklink and would love to see you make Slave 1 with that interior detail maybe skip the rotating seat.

Wow, I was just going to start to build a Slave II. I just finished the other 4 ships, Hounds Tooth, Punishing One, Mist Hunter, and IG-2000.

I thought I was the only one who wanted the these ships.

Great model. I looks awesome. I downloaded the file for it. I haven't had a chance to look at it yet. But, it looks great in real bricks.

Nice job, Jamie

just finished the other 4 ships, Hounds Tooth, Punishing One, Mist Hunter, and IG-200035.gif

Edited by nyatousga

I'm not to familiar with LDD curious about that parts list so i can plug it into bricklink

Yea, you can absolutely pull the bricks from Lego Digital Designer, it will also produce instructions for the model. Grab the LDD file off my MOC pages and upload it to Rebrickable.com, I believe I adjusted a few bricks in there. I spend under $100US through Bricklink to build this. Brickficiency helped keep the cost down.

Wow, I was just going to start to build a Slave II. I just finished the other 4 ships, Hounds Tooth, Punishing One, Mist Hunter, and IG-2000.

just finished the other 4 ships, Hounds Tooth, Punishing One, Mist Hunter, and IG-200035.gif

I'd love to see your builds along side the Slave I set.

Here are my others.

HC0Pjmjl.jpg?1

You can prolly find links to them on my MOCpages for better detail. I've uploaded my LDD files for all of them. The LDD files may not be spot on but they're very close and any structural modifications I made while building came mostly from the original parts lists.

Thanks much!

Edited by woodnman412

woodnman412 the only way I see to get a parts list and see what Lego set has the most pieces is if I add a MOC, since this is your creation I don't want to do that. I might be overlooking something but that is the only way I see how to use that site.

woodnman412 the only way I see to get a parts list and see what Lego set has the most pieces is if I add a MOC, since this is your creation I don't want to do that. I might be overlooking something but that is the only way I see how to use that site.

I appreciate your reluctance to add this as an MOC but I'm not too worried about it. I posted the LDD file so others could build it or be inspired to improve it. I will set this as a public MOC and will post a link when it's available ;)

The only thing I'm even remotely concerned with is someone taking this and making a profit from it. I have 'borrowed' elements of others builds which is why haven't put this on Ideas. I'm thrilled that anyone is even considering build it ;) I really just want to contribute to the SW Lego community.

****Edited, found a better way.. Rebrickable Public MOC

Edited by woodnman412