lightningtiger

MOC - Wandin Valley Meat Store

Well, MOCpages is working so here is a tease shot of the first new structure in the newly named Wandin Valley.

1428843380m_DISPLAY.jpg

More tomorrow so keep watching ! :wink:

Ingenious use of parts on your counter display...another sucess LT

Thanks 'gazumpty', I'm about to post a fresh work in progress in a minute.....keep watching ! :wink:

Nice work LT, that definitely screams butchers with that display and tiling. My only beef ( :grin:) is the display case is looking a bit too empty, how about a few drumsticks to fill in a bit more of the space?

Nice work LT, that definitely screams butchers with that display and tiling. My only beef ( :grin:) is the display case is looking a bit too empty, how about a few drumsticks to fill in a bit more of the space?

I have more meat coming for the display case.......sausages cost me two bucks each at TC so I have some more T-bones to go in.....keep watching !

(This is going to go next to the IGA store, the post office to another position.....busy, busy, busy)

I agree with everyone above, nice display case and scale, very clean looking! I also really like the sign outside, great font choice for wandin valley

Thank you everyone today for your kind words, the display case idea came to me one night....so did the scales, actually by accident the scales shape did it just happen that way and I'm very happy with it.

I might make some posters saying buy more beef or pork or lamb on the walls to hide the dirty bricks. :blush: Also more work on building number two (Elders Merchandise) today.....busy, busy, busy. :grin:

Keep watching !

Thanks 'Farnheim' for your kind words, I still working on those posters for the walls to hide the dirt ! :laugh:

Keep watching ! :wink: