Sign in to follow this  
Robin Creations

[WZ6:B7, Ulandus] Defending Northwall

Defending Northwall was not very difficult. The Desert King's mummy forces swarmed toward the walls carelessly, not using teamwork or tactics. This made them easy to take out from afar with the bolts of Ulandus' crossbows...

17092206335_10140c925f_z.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Figless:

17091512441_0e7801c4a3_z.jpg

This was my first try making something as large as a castle wall, I really like how it turned out :classic: .

C&C very much appreciated :classic:

As for UoP, I would like to claim credits for:

-battle scene

-wall technique #1

Edited by Robin Creations

Excellent build Robin, great texturing on the wall and I really like the tan inset! :sweet::thumbup: Nice work with the SNOTted border as well, great job repulsing those mummies! :wink:

Great wall! Although I'm sure the Desert King soldiers were merely decoys- our soldiers fight with skill and strategy! :thumbup:

Great wall! I'm surprised how well tan and gray are going together. Definitely a good solution or showing the mixed Kaliphlin/Avalonian architecture of the city. I'm also a huge fan of your irregular bases. Ulandus seems to have a good stand in this battle.

Great wall! Although I'm sure the Desert King soldiers were merely decoys- our soldiers fight with skill and strategy! :thumbup:

At least our Nocturnian troops!

Very nice job, we sure are coming out strong this WarZone! The wall is well done and good work on the base as well! :thumbup:

Thanks everyone!

Fantastic work! :wub: I really like the towers, especially how you inset the tan :thumbup:

Excellent base too :classic:

Thanks! I really liked how it looked on Jakorin's, so I decided to try it for myself :classic:

Excellent build Robin, great texturing on the wall and I really like the tan inset! :sweet::thumbup: Nice work with the SNOTted border as well, great job repulsing those mummies! :wink:

Thanks! Originally I thought I would use a normal uneven base, but I tried this way and liked it. The walls are also different than what I would normally do, but I like how it turned out :classic:

This is a great looking wall, Robin - you have achieved a great blend of colours and a very nice level of texturing/greebling of the wall. :thumbup:

My favourite detail is the crenelations and how the towers have some subtle differences in the top part, as if time has had a different effect on them! Great work! :sweet:

Beautiful entry Robin Creations! Like others have said, the wall texturing is very well done, and the light bley/tan combo is very aesthetic. The crenallations and landscaping look great as well, and nice job on the irregular border!

My only problem is that, considering what we've seen so far from the DK in this challenge, teamwork and tactics are very much a part of the Desert King's success!

Thanks guys!

This is a great looking wall, Robin - you have achieved a great blend of colours and a very nice level of texturing/greebling of the wall. :thumbup:

My favourite detail is the crenelations and how the towers have some subtle differences in the top part, as if time has had a different effect on them! Great work! :sweet:

Thanks! I thought it would be cool for it to look worn, and I really like how it turned out :classic:

Beautiful entry Robin Creations! Like others have said, the wall texturing is very well done, and the light bley/tan combo is very aesthetic. The crenallations and landscaping look great as well, and nice job on the irregular border!

My only problem is that, considering what we've seen so far from the DK in this challenge, teamwork and tactics are very much a part of the Desert King's success!

Thanks! I guess I saw the mummies differently, as being sort of like zombies. Maybe all this heat is affecting them :grin:

Very nice scene and the wall looks really good! Perhaps the Desert King embalming mummies and taking away their brains isn't in their best interest. :thumbup:

Thanks guys!

Very nice scene and the wall looks really good! Perhaps the Desert King embalming mummies and taking away their brains isn't in their best interest. :thumbup:

:rofl:

A beautiful wall here!

Are you sure you've never tried them before? :sweet:

Thanks! I have expiremented extreme stonework (as in something like Legonardo's walls). The trick to this was to get a worn look with no grey wall syndrome while still being able to keep some of my headlight bricks :laugh: .