Sign in to follow this  
Capn Frank

Index: Long Standing Topics

banners02.png

In order to comply with our rules on bumping old topics please note:

Before you start a discussion in a new thread, please check this Long Standing Topics Index to see if a topic applies to what you want to share!

A lot of pirate wisdom has already been piled up - help enlarge it by sharing your thoughts in the proper thread!

If there is another Long Standing Topic that had been missed, feel free to post a link to that topic here.

Remember, if you have something relevant to say then feel free to post in one of these topics, but if it's more than a few months old please make sure it's good, and if it's been a few years it better be really good! If you've got an answer to a question (such as "Does anyone have pictures of the alternate model?) then by all means post! What you shouldn't do is ask questions to the original poster; he/she may not even visit EB any more.

•  

Where to buy Pirate LEGO? (Sets, parts, customs, instructions, etc.)
General MOC-Discussion, WIP-Help, and Teaser Thread
eBay Merge Thread
Buying Pirate LEGO - advice, tips and questions
Questions on Shipping
Look what I just got - Report your latest Pirate LEGO acquisitions
Which Set is this Part From?
LEGO Pirate Photography
Ship building & Customisation
The A-Z of things to build
The potential of LEGO Digital Designer for Pirate MOCs
Reference Material for Creating more Realistic Ships
Photos of your Pirate LEGO Collection
Future Pirate LEGO sets
Which pieces would you like to see in future pirate sets?
How did you become a Pirate LEGO Fanatic?
Which Official Pirate LEGO Sets Do You Have?
Pirate Figures and Set Names
Is There an Upcoming Pirate Building Contest?
Evil Stevie's Pirate Game
Opinions and Information on Knockoff/Clone/Imitation Brand Pirate Sets
Imperial Guards: Bluecoat and redcoat uniforms
POLL: Soldiers (blue coats) or Imperial guards (red coats)
Redcoats vs bluecoats

All of the above topic have been tagged Pirate Long Standing Topics.

Hi Matthias,

all the MOC related indices (ships, land MOCs, etc.) and threads can still be found by checking the 'Master Index' (as can this one).

Purpose of the 'Long Standing Topics' index is to help find those die hard discussion topics that come up every now and then, that can enrich everyone's pirate wisdom, and thus should be 'focused' in their respective thread instead of having them spread over a confusingly vast number of new threads.

A sticky post would be nice imo, but I don't (yet) know the policy on this (which is probably to keep those things to an absolute minimum).

Best regards,

KB

A sticky post would be nice imo, but I don't (yet) know the policy on this (which is probably to keep those things to an absolute minimum).

If we don't sticky this thread it'll eventually disappear out of sight!

I agree fully with Mister Phes on this. This index is full of useful material and as a new member I can't emphasize enough how important it is to be able to quickly and easily find old subjects that are still relevant. If this isn't pinned it will disappear very soon. The Pirates forum currently has one pinned topic; Guilds of Historica has 11 (!!) which leaves room for 19 other topics - and, despite the far greater level of activity there, no one is complaining. I don't think losing one more spot on the front page is going to ruin the experience for anyone; however letting this disappear guarantees that new members will continue posting topics that already have well-established posts.