I dunno if this has been mentioned yet here, but the Gizmo minifig from the Gremlins set is the first short fig legs in white. I might get another one for a minifig version of Olaf.

I dunno if this has been mentioned yet here, but the Gizmo minifig from the Gremlins set is the first short fig legs in white. I might get another one for a minifig version of Olaf.

And you can use dark brown arms for his "twigs"!

And you can use dark brown arms for his "twigs"!

Yup. Sad Clown CMF as torso, dark brown arms for twigs, Olaf head from Disney Princess, and the white short legs. :-)

I just looked up the set list, and I'm really surprised how many licenses Lego has gotten for this. When did this even happen?!?

I just looked up the set list, and I'm really surprised how many licenses Lego has gotten for this. When did this even happen?!?

When they noticed the Funko model of grab all the licenses you can to play on nostalgia.

I think it might be Warner Bros. that's actually responsible for acquiring a lot of these licenses for the game (many of which they own or control anyway).

Some of these had projects on LEGO Ideas as well, which must have indicated to them a desire to see the licences.

Has anybody seen this yet?

b33dd5531c1e1ebcf1dc74580c02e22e.png

I hope we'll see the other three members of the A-Team, as pictured here, in minifig form as well.

Wow, I hope they build the van and include all 4 minifigs above! Will definitely get a set if they do.

I think it might be Warner Bros. that's actually responsible for acquiring a lot of these licenses for the game (many of which they own or control anyway).

That explains some of them. But Portal? The A team? Adventure Time? Amazing....

But Portal? The A team? Adventure Time? Amazing....

They were licensed by warner for the game.

Adventure time is cartoon network, cartoon network is owned by warner.

They should have waited to release Marty, cause now we have the perfect hairpiece for him.

jUDxkRX.png

They were licensed by warner for the game.

Adventure time is cartoon network, cartoon network is owned by warner.

Whoops, thought CN was owned by Fox. Green arrow is CW though, that's CBS. And all the Simpsons stuff is Fox...

It's just surprising to me how many licenses they have

They should have waited to release Marty, cause now we have the perfect hairpiece for him.

jUDxkRX.png

When and in what is that hairpiece gonna be released?

When and in what is that hairpiece gonna be released?

Maybe Han in the new Death Star...? He's also listed as coming in the Desert Skiff set next year, but that will be his white shirt look. But the hair could still be there.

Edited by HawkLord

It could work for Sam Winchester if they did Supernatural in Dimensions, which could coincide with Beetlejuice and Ghostbusters to have like a phantom zone or something.

It's just surprising to me how many licenses they have

Licensors are basically throwing themselves at WBI to get their properties in the game.

Green Arrow is a DC character which is owned by WB. He isn't the version of the character from Arrow which is on a channel, CW, co-owned by WB and CBS anyway.

I'm totally trying this out on Marty as soon as I get this piece. :excited:

I'm really hoping TLG revisits franchises they have already started in addition to introducing all of these fantastic new ones. I mean, not producing a Lego Dorothy is a missed opportunity if I ever saw one.

I'm really hoping TLG revisits franchises they have already started in addition to introducing all of these fantastic new ones. I mean, not producing a Lego Dorothy is a missed opportunity if I ever saw one.

I'm guessing they must have plans down the line for them if they're skipping main characters like that now. Maybe they're saving her for something in year 3 or maybe an actual set.

And no companion for the Doctor either.

Any news on Beetlejuice yet? I think I'm more excited for his physical form than I am for the game itself.

Kinda the whole point of Dimensions for me, love the figures, couldn't care less about the game