55 minutes ago, notpennysboat said:

I just see on Lego Dimensions Wikia an image. Not of Beetlejuice but of "Beetlejuice Portal", do you think it's real/official?

If it's the one I'm looking at, it's just the one that can be seen on the Shard.

31 minutes ago, notpennysboat said:

It's an image of a brick portal, Beetlejuice style, with a sort of umbrella at the top...

what's the Shard ?

The Shard is the new area for LEGO Dimensions in Year 2. It's where you access all of the Year 2 Adventure Worlds, and is accessed from the original world hub. :classic:

There is a picture of the new Powerpuff Girls Buttercup minifigure on Facebook. Don't know if it's allowed to post so I'll post nothing, but it looks spot on. 

28 minutes ago, Kevii23 said:

There is a picture of the new Powerpuff Girls Buttercup minifigure on Facebook. Don't know if it's allowed to post so I'll post nothing, but it looks spot on. 

Yeah! :thumbup: They found a way to match the proportions and not make it look odd (Which Lego has done on occasions).

On 14/02/2017 at 4:09 AM, BubbaFit45531 said:

Are there any nice examples of good alternate uses of the Lego Dimensions gray NFC reader plate where Story Packs come with one too?

Story packs don't come with the ToyPad, just the portal build to place on top of the one that comes with the starter pack.

As for other uses, I use mine to control my Philips Hue light bulbs in my house. ;)

43 minutes ago, Mr Hobbles said:

As for other uses, I use mine to control my Philips Hue light bulbs in my house. ;)

Now that sounds interesting. How does it work?

11 minutes ago, Kevii23 said:

Beetlejuice figure has just been posted. 

YES YES YES!!! I CALLED THE HAIR PIECE :wub:

15 minutes ago, Kevii23 said:

Beetlejuice figure has just been posted. 

Finaly! I love it. :wub:

I'm not talking about the NFC reader, but the gray plate in unusual size and shape. Since coming back to Lego recently, I understand the flat pieces are called plates and the thick ones are called bricks.

7 hours ago, BrickHat said:

I'm thinking Beetlejuice's hair could be very useful to substitute Joker's from TDK. Has anyone tried this?

Oh, snap. I don't have Beetlejuice just yet, but I assure you I'll try it once I get him! Solid idea, in theory.

9 hours ago, BrickHat said:

I'm thinking Beetlejuice's hair could be very useful to substitute Joker's from TDK. Has anyone tried this?

LordAllo tried this a while back on Flicker. Though in my opinion the hair is definitely too light. 

DC Experiments

That looks okay, but the color is probably more suited for 66 Joker, I might try that combo.

I bought the Starfire fun pack and immediately put the hairpiece on the Jokerland version. It actually looks really good. Raven looks pretty decent lined up with the non-dimensions Titans, though the face is a little off. The printing quality isn't exactly great for the face. Also I think the white skin for the legs is oddly bright, a light gray might have looked a bit better. Hopefully the new Titans series prompts Lego to make a slightly better version. 

Edited by strangely

Hmmmm, it does look a tad too light. I do feel the mold is more accurate, though. It might just be hard to use an existing color for his hair. The one they used is too bright, and this one is a bit too light.

33 minutes ago, strangely said:

That looks okay, but the color is probably more suited for 66 Joker, I might try that combo.

Interesting idea! I'd like to see that combo as well.

On 9/14/2017 at 8:33 AM, BrickHat said:

Hmmmm, it does look a tad too light. I do feel the mold is more accurate, though. It might just be hard to use an existing color for his hair. The one they used is too bright, and this one is a bit too light.

Interesting idea! I'd like to see that combo as well.

It's almost like they intended the Joker hair to be used on Beetlejuice. As an aside, they really should have went around the sides with the printing on Beetlejuice's head.

Beej_Mr.J.jpg