Yeah, I know, but most of the interest from members tends to be for the game, so anything relevant to both topics tends to be discussed there instead. Which is why this thread is relatively quiet, despite it being my only interest in Dimensions, due to not having and not wanting to buy a console.

If anyone has news on any new Lego parts or minifigs coming out - I don't read the other thread, post away! :grin:

Okay, but this is also the Licensed forum, so theoretically, only the licensed themes / franchises in the game (which make up the vast majority, granted) should be discussed in this thread, not stuff from Ninjago, Legends of Chima, or The LEGO Movie. But then, anything pertaining to licensed stuff is handled so erratically and inconsistently anyway.

Whaoh!!! That GB Zhu's Chinese restaurant is awesome! :excited: Lets hope the decoration is printed for the most part. To bad it doesn't seem to include the Big Bang Theory takeaway bags. Mr. T is also spot-on! Adventure time is pretty likeable, although I have never watched that.

Disappointed by the HP pack, that's for sure, but the very fact that they're doing HP means maybe the other pack(s?) will hold more promise. Is an updated Sirius finally too out there to wish for? (Answer: probably)

The M:I Ethan Hunt looks well done, as does Mr. T.

I look forward to the full reveal later today.

I can imagine those Adventure Time packs flying off the shelves and not by people who own the game or even a console.

I actually thought Ethan Hunt was a Grayson minifig for DC but it's an interesting license for them to have gained access to. Mr T looks great too...

Part of me is glad the HP set is just a slight change to Harry but as with COP's comments above I'm hoping for an update of a character that's out of uniform such as Sirius or maybe someone new like Tonks. A slight update to the Gryffindor jumper would have kickstarted my OCD with Hermione, Ron and Neville needing the same jumper. Fingers crossed for Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw at some point... Maybe a Luna in Ravenclaw uniform?

Edited by Robianco

Mission impossible figure looks like a bootleg. looks designed by someone at TT instead of someone at lego.

Jake the dog needed to be angry brids style fig, not a minifig with molded head.

1212472_1367543363909_full.jpgLego-75822-Angry-Birds-Red-294x300.jpg

Edited by deskp

Hey you guys! Even more 80s goodness. I need to phone home about this at sonic speed. Just hope I don't get hungry after midnight.

Edited by Fightingswords

Better view of the new Banner, and the Raven figure via Hero Bricks from Flickr:

27286770280_94be24249b_b.jpg

No! I just realized Disney will never release the copyright to make Lego dimensions packs.

Who is the helmetted dude next to Harry Potter?

And while I don't even have the game, like Chell, I may have to pick a few of these up anyway. Lookin' at you, Mr. T.

Who is the helmetted dude next to Harry Potter?

And while I don't even have the game, like Chell, I may have to pick a few of these up anyway. Lookin' at you, Mr. T.

Lord vortech, the main villain of the game.

No! I just realized Disney will never release the copyright to make Lego dimensions packs.

What makes you say so? A month or so ago I would've agreed, but that was because of Disney Infinity, which was surely always the major obstacle to Disney-owned characters appearing in this game. Now that it's being shut down, though, I can't help but think it opens up worlds of possibilities.

Note also that Disney has been open to videogames that mix its characters with ones from other companies before - after all, the whole Kingdom Hearts series is based around that.

Edited by Blondie-Wan

These are all the licensed themes in the game; ones with asterisks have had one or more LEGO CUUSOO / Ideas projects that made it to review (one for those that made it to review but weren't approved, two for those that have had at least one project approved as a set):

The A-Team

Adventure Time **

Back to the Future **

Beetlejuice

DC Comics / Teen Titans GO! / The LEGO Batman Movie *

Doctor Who **

E.T.: The Extra-Terrestrial

Ghostbusters **

The Goonies *

Gremlins

Harry Potter / Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them

Jurassic Park / Jurassic World *

Knight Rider

Middle-Earth *

Midway Arcade

Mission: Impossible

Portal *

Powerpuff Girls

Scooby-Doo!

The Simpsons

Sonic the Hedgehog

The Wizard of Oz *

Blondie-wan, I believe Adventure Time was not approved

Edited by Jbricks

The decision to cancel Infinity was only made a short while ago, there hasn't been enough time for LEGO/TT Games to produce anything Disney.

Its quite possible we will see Disney stuff (and Marvel and Star Wars) announced in a future announcement in 2017 or 2018.

So I guess LEGOs answer to "Ideas" that people want be LEGO and makes it to 10000 votes but doesn't want to make, is a couple of figs for Dementions. Better a little than none I guess.

So I guess LEGOs answer to "Ideas" that people want be LEGO and makes it to 10000 votes but doesn't want to make, is a couple of figs for Dementions. Better a little than none I guess.

Well, note that of the six franchises I've mentioned that had Ideas projects make it to review but not approved, half of them (DC, Middle-Earth, Jurassic Park) have actually had non-LEGO Dimensions sets - whole themes, even; it's just that they haven't had any Ideas sets. Only three franchises that have made it to review and not gotten anything approved but got Dimensions stuff have had nothing other than the Dimensions material - Portal, The Goonies, and The Wizard of Oz.