Been tempted to buy some of the physical sets, but the prices are way too much, I will be getting Slimer to go with my ECTO 1 when he comes out, but until then ,even with my local ASDA/Walmart doing a 3 for 2 price deal, I won`t be parting with any cash.....sorry LEGO, but you are being a bit greedy!

I love how Stay Puft looks! I preordered him from Amazon. As long as they're half off I might get another to have one set to keep on the disks and one to take off the disks and display with my other Lego GB stuff.

Stay puft fun pack has been on amazon with a preorder price of $7.49 for a while now. Half price on release is not bad.

U.K Argos retail chain has a release date in latest catalogue of May 31st for Slimer ,confirming what Mediumsnowman has posted already

Anybody know how sales of the game have been? I've noticed some serious price cuts (as much as 50%) on some of the fun packs over the past month or two, both on Amazon.com and through LEGO shop at home. Plus I remember several packs being on sale during last year's Black Friday sale. Based on that, it feels like the game hasn't exceeded TLG's expectations. I don't have a current gen system but get some of the packs from time-to-time because of exclusive parts and/or figures I really want.

Well I just cancelled my amazon marshmallow man fun pack and preordered at bestbuy now that they have the pack for $7.49 like amazon. I get 20% off all new games so it will only cost me $5.99.

Wonder if there's gonna be any point of looking for Stay Puft on Tuesday. Cyberman eventually showed up, and on sale, but I’m not feeling confident about SP doing the same.

I bought the Cyberman pack for the Lego (don't have the game, not getting the game, don't have a console, not getting a console) and I had to build the dalek without instructions. I know it's not hard to work out for yourself, but I'm just wondering if there are instructions available somewhere for Dimensions packs (other than in-game).

I bought the Cyberman pack for the Lego (don't have the game, not getting the game, don't have a console, not getting a console) and I had to build the dalek without instructions. I know it's not hard to work out for yourself, but I'm just wondering if there are instructions available somewhere for Dimensions packs (other than in-game).

People post them on youtube, so you can just look them up there :)

All of the instructions for the Dimensions stuff are available on the LEGO website. (including the instructions for all 3 versions of the Dalek build)

Visit their building instructions site then select "Dimensions" from the theme dropdown and everything will be there as PDF files.

All of the instructions for the Dimensions stuff are available on the LEGO website. (including the instructions for all 3 versions of the Dalek build)

Visit their building instructions site then select "Dimensions" from the theme dropdown and everything will be there as PDF files.

I expected the typical instruction booklet to be on there, was hoping someone knew where the rest might be if those bits weren't before I went looking there. Turns out I built it all wrong, haha. Still looks the same...

Here's a look two of the new fun packs that came out today!

26338195853_dfea6949d5_z.jpg

26874697931_9bec69dba5_z.jpg

26669415670_96604baec7_z.jpg

26669415580_50dcac9ae7_z.jpg

Edited by just2good

Picked up the Slimer pack today (for the fig, I dont have the game) and I must say the fig is great, will be perfect for the MOC I have in mind...

Picked up the Slimer pack today (for the fig, I dont have the game) and I must say the fig is great, will be perfect for the MOC I have in mind...

Same. Probably throw the slime blaster up on Ecto-1. If I ever get around to building it.

Nipped out yesterday to see if I could pick up Slimer but nobody had it in stock even tho the Toys R Us website said it was available for click and collect within 1hr at my store... they had none -_-

Day searching wasn't wasted tho as picked up TBTF (Marty) Level pack for £12 from the reduced section (from £29) in TESCO because the box had been punctured :D

Edited by Kizmoz

So we've reached the end of the initial Dimensions release cycle - any idea when we can expect all that stuff with the leaked names like Harry Potter and A-Team and stuff?

Anyone with info on E3? I'm surprised this forum hasn't been active with LEGO's recent ad for June 9th.

Edited by froggy95

This is for discussing the physical Lego that comes with Dimensions, not the game.

This is for discussing the physical Lego that comes with Dimensions, not the game.

In fairness, I can't imagine that there won't be fuel for physical toy discussion in the same reveal.

Edited by SpiderSpaceman