I'd say we're getting a Fred dimensions pack and that's it. Like the wizard of oz, we only got the witch and this was a big surprise for us. It's going to work the same way.

I'd say we're getting a Fred dimensions pack and that's it. Like the wizard of oz, we only got the witch and this was a big surprise for us. It's going to work the same way.

I'd say this and that's it. But it wasn't in the Dimensions leak list, no TF or F, HB, TJ, or J. Those'd probably be them.

While Flintstones sets would be awesome, I don't think this is concrete enough information to have a rumors thread...especially when there are no rumors.

It's just an Easter egg, no Dimensions sets for it in the next two years at the very least, doubt we'll ever get anything else on it. Carry on.

There are no concrete rumors here. It doesn't warrant its own topic. I'll find an appropriate existing to merge it into - perhaps the Dimensions Physical Brick discussion.

………………TADA!

I think Flintstones could be fun--but the Flintstones and Jetsons rumors make me fear that we won't be getting any more Wizard of Oz packs.

I posted this in the Dimensions Discussion in Media and Gaming, but figured it warranted a post here. My Lego Dimensions bricks are cracking within days of purchase, and they are just sitting on the shelf. I have been in touch with Customer Service and I sent them what I thought was the complete list of cracked parts, only to discover that my newest purchase of a few days ago, the Doctor Who pack, has K9 cracking in several bricks. Is anyone else getting this issue? It's extremely strange as it ONLY happens with Dimensions sets. I have other sets sitting on the same shelf for a few years now, and no part has cracked, so it's not the environment. Very, very disappointingly perplexing. Has anyone else had this issue?

EDIT: I just realized that every single pack I bought from a specific Target store has cracked parts. Packs purchased in different stores (even different Targets) have no cracking parts. Must have been a bad batch...

Edited by legozebra

EDIT: I just realized that every single pack I bought from a specific Target store has cracked parts. Packs purchased in different stores (even different Targets) have no cracking parts. Must have been a bad batch...

Im beginnig to think that i may be the way they store them in that shop ?

Being that The Doctor Who pack didnt come at the same time. Maybe make LEGO customer service aware of this also :classic:

Im beginnig to think that i may be the way they store them in that shop ?

Being that The Doctor Who pack didnt come at the same time. Maybe make LEGO customer service aware of this also :classic:

I did, and am awaiting a reply. If you're interested, here's the list of cracked parts. It's rather lengthy, no?

Set #71204 Doctor Who Level Pack

4211399 x2

4211476 x1

Set #71206 - Scooby Doo Team Pack

-4164022 x2

-4220634 x2

-6123745 x2

-6070757 x1

-4565387 x3

-4654128 x2

-6071246 x1

-4211398 x2

-6092587 x1

Set #71216 - Nya Fun Pack

-4540382 x2

Set #71221 Wicked Witch Fun Pack

-4565363 x1

Set #71217 Zane Fun Pack

-306901 x1

-4521921 x1

-4504380 x1

Set #71203 Portal Level Pack

-302301 x2

-6124825 x1

-302026 x1

Set #71232 Eris Fun Pack

-407001 x2

That list is scary. They must be storing the sets in the back at rather high temeratures or something ! ?

I have once again just checked up on my sets also. No cracks anywhere !

Here's a look at the Ghostbusters level pack physical set. It's got two good builds and a good figure! Shame that I can't play the level just yet, it requires a new update that isn't out.

24037523429_5cc68f52a8_z.jpg

Edited by just2good

Here's a look at the Ghostbusters level pack physical set. It's got two good builds and a good figure! Shame that I can't play the level just yet, it requires a new update that isn't out.

That looks so cool. One to put on my Christmas list for 2016!

Edited by Captain Nemo
Don't quote pictures or media

Dr. Venkman and his level pack look great! Can't wait to try it out next week! Looking forward to Doc Brown and the Cyberman (and Dalek), too! Thanks for the post just2good!

Here's a look at two of the new fun packs. I love when we get exclusive figures! The Doc Brown hair... :wub:

24482559216_eea29f2524_z.jpg

24508762955_7310f53d36_z.jpg

24400473832_818dffde49_z.jpg

It's just an Easter egg, no Dimensions sets for it in the next two years at the very least, doubt we'll ever get anything else on it. Carry on.

Does this mean that you know the sets for next two years.... :drool:

Thanks for the reviews! Cyberman looks great!

These fun packs look fantastic, especially the Cyberman one (but then I'm biased!). Now I'll go back to being continuously annoyed at Amazon for not dispatching my Doc Brown fun pack even though they've promised it to be delivered tomorrow.

Also, Just2Good: make sure you watch Doctor Who. Because you won't regret it. I recommend Boom Town as a starting point.

Edited by LEGODalekbuster523

So I'm assuming that because there has been no update here that there has been now news from the Toy Fair...... :cry_sad:

No Dimensions were on display at Toy Fair at all, a Dimensions announcement will likely come at E3 in Summer or via an issue of GameInformer or similar prior to May, when the final wave comes out. WB Games don't want to cannibalise sales of their final 2 waves for Phase 1 by announcing Phase 2, just in case people think "Oh, I won't pick up Aquaman or Bane, I'd rather wait and get Raven" etc

And, here's an early look at the Midway Arcade pack!

I've been looking forward to the Midway Arcade Level pack ever since LD was first released. Now im even more excited. The set looks gorgeous. Im gonna need at least two pack's of this set !

My prior interest was that hopefully Gauntlet will be a much bigger part of the Level pack itself. ( Ikari warriors would be awesome also, but i dont see that happening for obvious reasons :tongue: ).

But now its also due to the set itself. Love the minifig as well.