Bane comes with the Venom pack so not sure it that counts?

I went back and forth on that too. Unless I'm mistaken, the Venom Pack doesn't seem to include any parts that aren't already available elsewhere, so I chose not to count it.

Where has the Ghostbusters stuff appeared (i.e. where people are seeing the new figure with the arm printing?)

Where has the Ghostbusters stuff appeared (i.e. where people are seeing the new figure with the arm printing?)

At E3, they revealed venkman, he has arm printing showing the arm pockets and the insignia

And he has new hair.

Huzzah! Ghostbusters officially confirmed, and we now also know each of the micro-builds will have additional official builds that do different things.

m. togami didn't propose a miniature version of the time train. The CUUSOO project was for a much larger set. If they had approved m. togami's project and released it with the same build as the micro-build in this pack, everyone who voted for it would be rightfully disappointed and upset, because it's so fundamentally different from what they voted for.

Given today's new info, it's possible that's just what will happen - the raptor will have two official alternate builds, and we don't even know whether they'll be dinosaurs, vehicles or other things.

This certainly explains why all the accompanying stuff is brick-built, as opposed to including a dedicated raptor figure with Owen, for example, or a flying monkey made from more figure-specific elements for the Wicked Witch of the West. Now I'm curious to see the alternate builds for each thing (and I wonder if any of them have other parts beyond what we've seen in the primary builds?)

Oh that's cool! Thanks for sharing that man - gonna need to keep my eye on this now! :classic:

First pictures of the 3 Ghostbusters packs for this game

http://brickingaround.com/2015/08/05/first-look-at-ghostbusters-lego-dimensions-packs/

We have a level pack with Venkman, Ecto-1 and a trap/containment unit, a fun pack with Slimer and a Slime Cannon and a fun pack with the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man and a Terror Dog.

I gotta have the Slimer pack (he is sized close enough to minifig scale to actually be useful in GB MOCs) although I am not sure on the other 2 yet.

These dimensions packs could send me broke and I dont even have a console that can run the game...

Hmm...Slimer and Stay Puff you say?

They can sell these things to AFOLs who won't even play the game. Smart.

Quite a super expensive way to get those figs. I'll be doing it too mind you :P

Argh i'm going to be so broke! Is there any chance they will be released in a future building set and not dimension set?

Slimer, Stay Puft, and Venkman all look good. Not sold on the Terror Dog or Slime Cannon, but I'll have to deal with those to get the good stuff.

I do not like how LEGO is blatantly milking the fanbase with these expensive, exclusive minifigures. I mean, how many 8-year olds have been waiting for a game where you can play as the stay puft?

I do not like how LEGO is blatantly milking the fanbase with these expensive, exclusive minifigures. I mean, how many 8-year olds have been waiting for a game where you can play as the stay puft?

It's win-win-win.

• Junior gets a new level to play and you don't have to buy a new game.
  • You get a highly prized minifigure to put in your private shrine.
  • Lego/Warner gets money and can practice their maniacal laughter.

Sony also gets more $ (they own Ghostbusters)

Universal, Valve, and the BBC are also rightsholders to elements of the game.

Roster revealed! Midway Arcade figure revealed!

dHKprhP.png

Edited by CM4Sci

Do we think there will be other figures released for the game next year? I'm really disappointed that Oz is only represented by one mini-fig.

Going through the list on Brickset, the only figures not listed in the Brickset database are 71235 (not sure who he is supposed to be) and 71238 (the Dr Who fun pack with the Cyberman and Dalek)

Anyone know who the figure in 71235 is supposed to be?

Anyone know who the figure in 71235 is supposed to be?

My guess is that he is just a dude who likes to play games in the arcade hall.

My guess is that he is just a dude who likes to play games in the arcade hall.

Yep, literally just "Retro Gamer."

All the different waves, do they get released at different times? Or are all of them getting released this fall?

All the different waves, do they get released at different times? Or are all of them getting released this fall?

Duffrent times. Wave 2 is scheduled for november and wave 3 for january (was confirmed when Doctor Who/Cyberman packs were announced) and I suspect the other waves will follow every two months pattern.

Can anyone with more time and resources on their hands tell me if the LEGO Movie characters are different than the ones in sets? Thanks

I dont think anyone can truly say for sure whats different in these sets until instructions (and parts lists) appear.

Based on previous instructions that have leaked, the only parts in the BTTF level pack that are new/exclusive are the hoverboard and the red guitar (although the same red guitar with printing has appeared in CMF series 14)