Hello,

this is my newest animal! It´s a guinea pig.

Unfortunately the project expired on Lego Ideas.

So, If you would like to have instructions for the model, please send an e-mail to anactionfigure@yahoo.de or felix.jaensch@yahoo.com

21427727505.sized.jpg

581427727506.sized.jpg

271427727508.sized.jpg

81427727612.sized.jpg

571427727614.sized.jpg

341427727615.sized.jpg

31427727677.sized.jpg

291427727678.sized.jpg

Edited by Actionfigure

Cute. Very much like the one my daughter brought home from school when each student takes turns taking care of the class pet.

Possibility the cutest MOC I've ever seen. Perfect colouration!

Fantastic work :wub: . I love how you made the head. The pink details are very nice, too!

This brought the first smile to my face today... thanks!

Thank you very much!

I am thinking about submitting it to lego ideas. But without success, I would loose all rights for four years! And I have limited opportunities to promote my stuff.

@Actionfigure - I hope you don't mind, but I attempted to recreate your Guinea Pig design in LEGO Digital Designer, as a friend's daughter wanted one for her birthday. I did so using just two of your pictures I found while browsing Google, but have since stumbled upon this thread here (which would have been helpful before I finished the creation in LDD). Obviously not being able to see the complete structure on the inside, I had to get a bit creative. I definitely got the eyes wrong (I used frying pans. Lol), but I feel I managed to capture the overall basic design

I have also used LDD to create several alternative colour designs, as can be seen below:

post-142166-0-67943700-1438350214_thumb.png

I really think you should publish this on the LEGO Ideas website. I could help you promote the idea if need be

Alternatively, I would like your permission to post the idea on the PleyWorld site, which would then give you a rough idea of the interest this project would achieve if you were to publish on LEGO Ideas. I know it's not quite the same thing, but you can perhaps gauge the projected interest based on how many votes are received on PleyWorld, and you can then be able to make a better judgement call on whether it's worth making the effort to publish on LEGO Ideas

If you would like me to send you a copy of my LDD file, shoot me your eMail address, and I will send it over for you to see how my design differs from your own

Edited by Xynthymr

Hello Xynthymr,

Thank you for your message. I have just recognized this post. Somehow, I can´t send you a private message here.

How can I contact you?

Perhaps you could contact me on www.1000steine.de, too.

@Actionfigure - I hope you don't mind, but I attempted to recreate your Guinea Pig design in LEGO Digital Designer, as a friend's daughter wanted one for her birthday. I did so using just two of your pictures I found while browsing Google, but have since stumbled upon this thread here (which would have been helpful before I finished the creation in LDD). Obviously not being able to see the complete structure on the inside, I had to get a bit creative. I definitely got the eyes wrong (I used frying pans. Lol), but I feel I managed to capture the overall basic design

I have also used LDD to create several alternative colour designs, as can be seen below:

post-142166-0-67943700-1438350214_thumb.png

I really think you should publish this on the LEGO Ideas website. I could help you promote the idea if need be

Alternatively, I would like your permission to post the idea on the PleyWorld site, which would then give you a rough idea of the interest this project would achieve if you were to publish on LEGO Ideas. I know it's not quite the same thing, but you can perhaps gauge the projected interest based on how many votes are received on PleyWorld, and you can then be able to make a better judgement call on whether it's worth making the effort to publish on LEGO Ideas

If you would like me to send you a copy of my LDD file, shoot me your eMail address, and I will send it over for you to see how my design differs from your own

Somehow, I can´t send you a private message here.

How can I contact you?

I believe we both require post counts of over 10 posts before we can private message each other. I'll do a bit of posting, and then contact you again once I have broken the new member post count threshold

post-142166-0-55163000-1438804234_thumb.png