Sign in to follow this  
Opproperaar

Lego commercial

I know there's already a topic about Lego commercials but I'd like to point these out in specific. Why? Cause they're so cheesy. :) Couldn't stop laughing :-D :-D :-D

Zack the Lego Maniac 2

Lego Maniac

I mean, it must've been the 90s but when you look at it now :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

it's so wrong.

Don't get me wrong though, I love Lego and I do own some of the sets displayed but somehow, the commercials are so funny ;-)

I find the commercials quite funny and appropriate to the times.

More importantly, I just couldn't take my eyes off the sets: 6080, 6085, Black Seas Barracuda. OMG. They are so much better than what we have now.

I never saw this stuff. Look at them...Black Monarch's castle, Black Seas Barracuda....I wish I was born a few years before, maybe I would've gotten one of these sets.

I'm nostalgic of something that happened before I was born. Weird, eh?

Shakar

LoL. I love these late 80s/early 90s commercials. Hilarious. I think Lego should make a commercial exactly like this now, just to see the reaction. Lego sales plummet 80% hahaha.

I remember how those commercials pumped me up. I wanted the sets I saw so bad... is there even Lego commercials now adays? I haven't seen one. Then again I barely watch TV. I am not a couch potato. More like an office chair potato.

I wish Lego would resell some of those sets with the new grey. That would be sweeeeet.

I wish Lego would resell some of those sets with the new grey. That would be sweeeeet.
If Lego re-released 6285 and 6086 with the new colours I'd buy them in a heartbeat. Lego's best sets ever, if you ask me, even tough I don't own them.

Shakar

Then again I barely watch TV. I am not a couch potato. More like an office chair potato.

there's a butt-shaped groove nearly a foot deep in my Computer chair.

Yes those old sets were amazing, but I have to say their latest offerings are definitely heading in the right direction. New Castle rocks.

And their new ads are pretty good too...

Must have that MTT!

James