Sign in to follow this  
def

Pelly's Paradise Day Two: Two Wild and Crazy Guys

Brickelodeon and I were talking about it last night (ironic, huh?), and we decided that Zepher would be the best kill. I had a townread on him early on, but the vote on DarkDragon was scummy to me. Scum are the ones who like to "poke" at quieter players - not town.

OK.

Hang on - have we considered the possibility that Draggy didn't have the cop action? What if Shadows is scum, and lied about Draggy's action, knowing it was retired so it could do no harm, to throw suspicion on Brickelodeon?

I also have another piece of news. I've been contacted by a player who expressly forbade me to reveal his/her name. They informed me that one of the two costumes they had received is a Flavour Cop costume. They didn't tell me whether it was yesterday's or today's costume, or who they targeted if it was yesterday's, but they did tell me that the "Flavour Cop costume" is neither Blackbeard's Shag or Ninjago's Hood. I'm fairly suspicious of this person; but why would they claim to be a third cop when there already are two claims?

The other thing is, I looked at the "pills" from Bloodbrick II. There were two sane cops and a Flavour Cop. So anything could be possible.

With this many claims, I'm willing to accept that I had the insane cop. But I still think we should lynch Tammo to be sure. It would be stupid to just ASSUME that I was insane, and not lynch Tammo.

With this many claims, I'm willing to accept that I had the insane cop. But I still think we should lynch Tammo to be sure. It would be stupid to just ASSUME that I was insane, and not lynch Tammo.

You seem pretty sure of yourself here. You really haven't made a good case against him, except that you want to lynch him. Give reasons, make a case, just don't expect others to follow you blindly.

If you accept that you were insane, then my lynch only gets another townie lynched. You don't get to believe that I'm scum AND that you were insane.

You seem pretty sure of yourself here. You really haven't made a good case against him, except that you want to lynch him. Give reasons, make a case, just don't expect others to follow you blindly.

And this is another thing. In a game like this, night action results aren't enough for a lynch. I believe my actions have spoken for themselves - investigation result or not. I really don't think I should be lynched today.

If you accept that you were insane, then my lynch only gets another townie lynched. You don't get to believe that I'm scum AND that you were insane.

And this is another thing. In a game like this, night action results aren't enough for a lynch. I believe my actions have spoken for themselves - investigation result or not. I really don't think I should be lynched today.

What do you propose?

Should we lynch Shadows?

I wasn't saying you should be lynched, just that if Brickelodeon wants to lynch you he should give reasons and make a case not just say it would be stupid not too. His lack of reasons is adding to my suspicion of him.

What do you propose?

Should we lynch Shadows?

I'm not sure. I'd like fhomess, actually.

Shadows did lie, though - but why tell me Draggy was the cop?

This Day is awful. :wacko:

One thing that concerns me still, and I brought this up on Day 1, is the possibility of scum not getting lynched because they hold an item important to town. So, for example take Brickelodeon, what if he is scum and the best choice for today's lynch, but he holds an item useful to town and even more useful to scum that will be lost with him. What's the likely hood he would be lynched?

This is something we need to think about.

Or another possibility is scum pushing a lynch on someone just to see what the hat that person is holding does to see if they want it the next day? I know this is dark thinking but this is a mafia game, and I wouldn't put it past scum to do this.

Finally back...

1. Mary Jane's Locks

2. Starlord's Mask Zepher

3. Blackbeard's Shag Pirate dave

4. War Machine's Similar Helmet fhomess

5. Storm's Lightning jluck

6. The Falcon's Wings Lady K

7. Gandolf's Pointy Cap

8. Aquaman's Coilf Mencot

Thou shalt not allow such things to be used against the righteous.

*huh*

I thought we were going to discuss who was going to be vig...?

Or another possibility is scum pushing a lynch on someone just to see what the hat that person is holding does to see if they want it the next day? I know this is dark thinking but this is a mafia game, and I wouldn't put it past scum to do this.

except that we don't

find out what the headgear does we won't

I wouldst point out to Dave that he hath called me scummy for the very self same claim as he hath done himself in taking Blackbeard's Shag. Shouldst I have left the vig, of which I shall confirm that Tammo didst say unto us verily, to Dark Dragon or Dragonfire? There be no reason under which I find myself in trust of them at such early time as now. Be they from the depths of hell or the gates of heaven, I know not.

As for the most recent nocturnal period that hath befallen us, I find no reason to separate Tammo and Shadows. That Shadows didst know of Dragonator's role and he didst find himself among the saints does give me pause. That Tammo didst happen to select the redirection pack upon the morn doth place him in a poor light as well. Shadows didst say that he found Tammo's reveal to be of virtue, yet chose to redirect his action anyway.

Verily I say that mine mind doth think that two cops is possible, but that doth not necessitate that Brickelodeon's was false.

I thought we were going to discuss who was going to be vig...?

By the time I didst claim it, there were but three remaining. The point of discussion had passed.

I find no reason to be suspicious of Tammo save the investigation result (which could be insane) and Shadows' post yesterday.

I'm not sure. I'd like fhomess, actually.

Shadows did lie, though - but why tell me Draggy was the cop?

This Day is awful. :wacko:

Is it confirmed that Shadows was lying?

If so, we should lynch him today.

M is for Marvelous

E is for Enamoured

N is for Noble

C is for Caring

O is for Outstanding

T is for Tender

:wub:

:thumbup::wink: So true :wub:

I would keep fhomess around for today but that is just because of the reason that we don´t lose the vighat.

7:00 A.M., waking up in the morning. Gotta be fr- Wait, what!? Some crazy stuff happened last night. :look:

So if I'm reading this right, one (or more, who knows) of the claims made today is a lie. Shadows incorrectly remembered redirection and Brickelodeon claims to be a cop/insane cop are the only ones I remember seeing. Were there others?

Also, I updated the Writeboard. :wink:

(Link in my signature)

(last night in real life, by the way)

7:00 A.M., waking up in the morning. Gotta be fr- Wait, what!? Some crazy stuff happened last night. :look:

So if I'm reading this right, one (or more, who knows) of the claims made today is a lie. Shadows incorrectly remembered redirection and Brickelodeon claims to be a cop/insane cop are the only ones I remember seeing. Were there others?

Yes. Shadows claims that Dragonator's costume was a Cop costume. An anonymous person has claimed Flavour Cop to me.

except that we don't

find out what the headgear does we won't

Too many revealed headgear yesterday, two due to being lynched. I mean't that the scum could push a lynch to get a townie to reveal what their hat/helmet/hair does to avoid the lynch.

Okay, here is why I think Tammo is scum:

Even from Day 1, I have been PMing with him. I thought it a bit suspicious that he wasn't trying to organize the town like he had in previous games (Yes, a meta, I own it). The more I talked with him in PM and in the main thread, the more suspicious I got of him. I even told some of the other people I was PMing with at the time that I was suspicious of him (they can verify that if they wish). Naturally, since he is such a good mafia player, I wanted him to be in the inner townie circle or else dead, so I investigated him first. He came up scum. Now, even though we have some concrete evidence, you are saying that he is innocent? I admit that I MIGHT have been insane, but I think it much more likely that I wasn't. Furthermore, if I wasn't, I think that Shadows is also scum. Notice how Tammo grabbed Shadows' item instantly when day 2 started? That leads me to think that Tammo knew what it did. How else would he know unless Shadows was scum, or had told him.

Secondly, as I said before, Tammo is a pro mafia player, that's why I wanted either to clear his name or kill him. Since he has so much experience, it doesn't surprise me that he hasn't left a huge trail of scummines behind him.

Okay, here is why I think Tammo is scum:

Even from Day 1, I have been PMing with him. I thought it a bit suspicious that he wasn't trying to organize the town like he had in previous games (Yes, a meta, I own it). The more I talked with him in PM and in the main thread, the more suspicious I got of him. I even told some of the other people I was PMing with at the time that I was suspicious of him (they can verify that if they wish). Naturally, since he is such a good mafia player, I wanted him to be in the inner townie circle or else dead, so I investigated him first. He came up scum. Now, even though we have some concrete evidence, you are saying that he is innocent? I admit that I MIGHT have been insane, but I think it much more likely that I wasn't. Furthermore, if I wasn't, I think that Shadows is also scum. Notice how Tammo grabbed Shadows' item instantly when day 2 started? That leads me to think that Tammo knew what it did. How else would he know unless Shadows was scum, or had told him.

Secondly, as I said before, Tammo is a pro mafia player, that's why I wanted either to clear his name or kill him. Since he has so much experience, it doesn't surprise me that he hasn't left a huge trail of scummines behind him.

So much suspicious activity! Tamamono has been investigated as scum. I see no reason to doubt that as it would be difficult to lie about. So the remaining question is, was it a legitimate result?

Here's a thought...could the person who chose the possibly insane investigator role investigate themself? I don't know if the rules allow it but it would give us a definite answer regarding the investigation.

1. Mary Jane's Locks

2. Starlord's Mask Zepher

3. Blackbeard's Shag Pirate dave

4. War Machine's Similar Helmet fhomess

5. Storm's Lightning jluck

6. The Falcon's Wings Lady K

7. Gandolf's Pointy Cap

8. Aquaman's Coilf Mencot

Thou shalt not allow such things to be used against the righteous.

Seems like this move isn't grtting discussed enough yet. On any other day you'd likely have already been chased out of town. It's bold of you and if your town, I understand where this is coming from, but it makes me uneasy.

Here's a thought...could the person who chose the possibly insane investigator role investigate themself? I don't know if the rules allow it but it would give us a definite answer regarding the investigation.

If we lynch Tammo today, the investigator wont have to waste the action on themselves. We will know tomorrow. Unless of course, it is the insane investigator but Tammo just happened to be scum. That would be weird...

If we lynch Tammo today, the investigator wont have to waste the action on themselves. We will know tomorrow. Unless of course, it is the insane investigator but Tammo just happened to be scum. That would be weird...

If he's scum, then your result would be town if the role was insane cop. But if we do confirm its an insane cop, we then have a legitimate cop by just reversing the results of the investigation. If dragonator died with a cop role, we may only have one cop left, unless there truly is a flavor cop too.

What does the flavor cop do???

Brickelodeon, I understand that you're very excited that you think you caught scum, but I'm honestly town. You can lynch me today and confirm that the cop is insane, but all it would result in is a dead townie.

Your other reasons for suspecting me are bogus. Am I supposed to put together a town block on day one? No, and even so I actually began to (I was contacted by someone with an important role and weve been coordinating). Even last game started off slow, and I came out guns a blazing ready to catch scum and keep the vig out of their hands. I don't know what else you want from me. I'm disappointed that meta is clouding your judgement. :thumpdown:

Yes. Shadows claims that Dragonator's costume was a Cop costume. An anonymous person has claimed Flavour Cop to me.

I'm not sure how that math works out at all. If Shadows is scum, why would he volunteer the claim info in the first place while there was already another cop claim in the thread?

So one of your reasons to lynch him is because he's a good player? :wacko:

Most of the talk seems to be revolving around Draggy or Shadows lying and how "unfair" it would be for there to be multiple cops or an insane cop. As for my opinion on these issues:

Draggy showed up as town when killed, so you must assume he wouldn't have claimed cop for the same reasons a scum might. The only reason I can see for him to have lied is to trick Shadows, and honestly I can't see that happening from a non-scum non-neutral Dragonator.

You must have faith that the host has balanced the game and if there are multiple specialized cop roles (such as insane and the recently claimed flavour), it is in a balanced way. Saying something can't exist because it is unfair to one side is just going down a bad road of judgement and usually turns out incredibly incorrect.

Here's something to ponder: Who was very vocal yesterday, called out and voted on by three (one dead confirmed town), and today completely silent? JackJonespaw! Perhaps his team has told him to shut up because of all the horrible town-killing suggestions he was making in Day 1.

*sighs*

Tammo has me here. I admit it. I think he is scum because of the investigation and gut feeling.

I have been trying to organize this town and come up good ways to prevent the scum from getting the PR hats. I will still be voting for Tammo when voting opens, but I have shown all of the evidence I have. Before I sign off as town-leader wannabe, I would like to quote Darth Vader. Tammo is scum, "search your feelings, you know it to be true". If it turns out that the investigator isn't insane tomorrow, I hope you (the town) aren't blind enough not to lynch him.

Here's something to ponder: Who was very vocal yesterday, called out and voted on by three (one dead confirmed town), and today completely silent? JackJonespaw! Perhaps his team has told him to shut up because of all the horrible town-killing suggestions he was making in Day 1.

Or maybe he talked earlier in Day 2 and has had sleep and school ever since! I've got two pages and a lot of accusations about people to catch up on, but I'll get back to you then.