Sign in to follow this  
def

Pelly's Paradise Day Two: Two Wild and Crazy Guys

And why would he redirect to TinyPies? If he suspected Mencot, he would have just redirected to him. TinyPies was obvious town after yesterday, and his death would have meant nothing about Mencot's allegiance. Shadows is a better player than this.

I both told you that directly and answered it above and do not agree that TPRU was "obvious town" in any way. I don't think anyone was obvious town yesterday and today isn't looking any better.

However, I'm starting to get a funny feeling that my original suspicion of you was correct and that I shouldn't have been so quick to dismiss it as crazy. A good test of that was telling you Draggy's role and watching you run here to post it as quickly as you could, hoping to discredit the report that you came up scum in an investigation as opposed to carefully considering what releasing that information publicly would do to the town. I was concerned enough to only share it privately, you didn't seem to care. That is pretty scummy looking, to me.

It's also worth considering the redirector role itself. You said:

Also, if I was scum and had found out about the action, why would I want it?? You're right, it doesn't help town. I wouldn't be taking anything of substance down with me.

Because it helps the scum dramatically and even the newest player can see that. The vig is absolutely worthless with the redirector around, it doesn't get more obvious. As for the kills, my redirection may not have mattered, you were statistically likely to be targeting a townie, whether you're one or not. And that is the big question for me now, what exactly you are.

True,because I don´t see the conection he claims, between me and Tiny. Tiny asked me a good question a answered it, maybe badly and that was it.

Kind of the point. He asked you something, you answered poorly, he dropped it and only raised an issue when I said I suspected you, and even then he didn't agree that you had answered poorly. We're talking day 1 suspicions here, it isn't going to be overwhelming, but it was something.

I both told you that directly and answered it above and do not agree that TPRU was "obvious town" in any way. I don't think anyone was obvious town yesterday and today isn't looking any better.

Kind of the point. He asked you something, you answered poorly, he dropped it and only raised an issue when I said I suspected you, and even then he didn't agree that you had answered poorly. We're talking day 1 suspicions here, it isn't going to be overwhelming, but it was something.

Fair enough

One radical thing to do is (and don´t get me wrong, especially Tammo(I strongly believe you could be town)

would be that Tammo would sacrifies himself and let him be lynched, that would give us so answers, who is lying, is the remaining cop costume insane.

And as I said, don´t get me wrong, I wouldn´t wanna see Tammo gone if he is town because in that role he is of great help but if he is scum and we let him continue play this game, the town will be doomed.

This is just a suggestion!

If Tammo or someone else has some better options, it would be nice to hear them.

Well, it's ice that I got here after that whole confusion with who redirected where was cleared up.

I was originally going to say that the mistake makes Shadows look pretty town, because I've never seen scum pulls such an audacious move (particularly on Day Two) and then back down. But assuming it wasn't a ploy (and I will assume that, because it'd be a dumb scum ploy) a mistake can be made as both town and scum. I've misremembered information on both sides before. :laugh:

Bricklodeon is a little mixed in my opinion. I actually just wrote a whole paragraph about how much I trust him, but the further into writing it I got the less sure I got. I was going to say that it's very townie that he took the cowl, because it's something scum would never do (it's suspicious and it would be a bad costume for the scum to die with)... but in the same way that scum would never reveal the vig action, and we got a scum read on Tammo... and now he does have the cowl, and no one seems to be accusing him. If he's scum, it's a smart play. If he's town... less of a smart play, in my personal opinion, because he took away our chance to see who tried to maneuver their way to it. It was already out in the open - whoever got it would be under scrutiny. Hm...

Walter and DrakDragon also seem out of the woods as far as the whole night of shenanigans go. I doubt they'd lie together.

Forgive me if this has been said already, but Bricklodeon, was Draggy your cop as well? If we know that there were two cops, suddenly the chances of one of them being insane shoots up. One of the previous "pill/costume" games did actually have a sane and insane cop.

What a shitty night

let's hope this day will be more bright

Re-reading the facts, Brick's cop we need to know

if we stand a chance for a better tomorrow

With love I have been cursed

Into loving Mencot I have been coerced

This dawns on me

A dead cop's results cannot be

How could he relay his finding

if he is no longer living

:wub: Mencot :wub:

What a shitty night

let's hope this day will be more bright

Re-reading the facts, Brick's cop we need to know

if we stand a chance for a better tomorrow

With love I have been cursed

Into loving Mencot I have been coerced

This dawns on me

A dead cop's results cannot be

How could he relay his finding

if he is no longer living

:wub: Mencot :wub:

Thanks for loving me, hahahha.

Oh well, it seems we have 2 of somesort of "prankster hats"

Joker silly hair is probably one them but the other, would it be the Mary Jane's Locks.... Mary Jane loves Spiderman

Thanks for loving me, hahahha.

Oh well, it seems we have 2 of somesort of "prankster hats"

Yesterday's hat

Makes me do that

Into loving you I have been cursed

How I wish this could be reversed

Mencot is the best

I hate rhyming like the pest

I'm ronery

so ronery

Why is everybody gone?

since my last post a few have come and gone!

Mencot's hair is so fluffy

I want to rub it on my belly

Mencot's hair is so fluffy

I want to rub it on my belly

That is getting a bit wierd!

I think everybody is waiting for the next set of costumes.

speaking of that, shouldn't they be up soon.

Just woke up today, and before I go over anything I would like to say:

In my opening post, I said "let's lynch this bastard". I hope you all know that I said that in the spirit of this game. I respect Tammo as the great player that he is, and I would never want to breach my friendship with him by calling him rude names.

I want to volunteer to take the Vig helmet

We need to verify the asset

I vow not to use it

Unless instructed to do it

Mencot is so awesome

my love for him is just a blossom

I am just catching up on events, I will not be taking my crow back. No thank you! But I am finding it a good laugh. I think the rhyme and curse are two different hat abilities. We have to consider some hats are not useful, I really hadn't until now.

I have to say that I am very suspicious now more than ever of Brickelodeon. He has been very vocal and out front with too many claiming a towny feeling on him on just the first two days. He grabbed the cowl, claims a cop claimed to him, ......doesn't this sound familiar to anyone? Maybe I am just remembering a certain forest where a particular tree was vocal, out front, townie in appearance with trees claiming to him early, and look how that turned out.

Do you guys want the truth? Here it is:

I was the cop. I said that someone else was the cop to avoid the scum from grabbing the cop hat and preventing the town from using it. I don't know if Dragonator really had a cop hat or of someone is lying. I sincerely hope that it is the latter. As for my grabbing of the Flash Hat? I did it so that Tammo couldn't. If he grabbed it, he would take it to his grave and we would lose it. This might not have been a bad thing, but I was in a rush, so I didn't think about every option.

Do you guys want the truth? Here it is:

I was the cop. I said that someone else was the cop to avoid the scum from grabbing the cop hat and preventing the town from using it. I don't know if Dragonator really had a cop hat or of someone is lying. I sincerely hope that it is the latter. As for my grabbing of the Flash Hat? I did it so that Tammo couldn't. If he grabbed it, he would take it to his grave and we would lose it. This might not have been a bad thing, but I was in a rush, so I didn't think about every option.

Ok, but if this is true then in your rush to defend yourself you just revealed the cop hat or insane cop hat which ever it is. Or you are lying to save your own skin. Just possibilities to consider.

Defend myself? I'm concerned about finding the scum! I guess people were saying that they are suspicious of me, but that's because they didn't know all of the details. I'm trying to clear the air a bit by telling everyone exactly what happened. Now, hopefully, all of the BS about Draggy being the cop and my investigator lying can be dismissed.

Defend myself? I'm concerned about finding the scum! I guess people were saying that they are suspicious of me, but that's because they didn't know all of the details. I'm trying to clear the air a bit by telling everyone exactly what happened. Now, hopefully, all of the BS about Draggy being the cop and my investigator lying can be dismissed.

People are suspicious of you because of your behavior, not because they don't know all the details. Why do you think it is BS that Draggy was a cop? Maybe he really was a cop. Maybe he was taken out because he had experience with this type of game.

One of the things I find odd is Stickfig said Tammo should be investigated and Draggy should be vig killed. Both happened, all three were town. I'm wondering if he voiced his thoughts in a PM to someone who turned out to be scum.

I think we've now revealed over half the costumes in some manner or another, doesn't this concern anyone else?

Costumes

<ALWAYS COPY THE WHOLE LIST>

Day Two, Shift Two:

1. Mary Jane's Locks

2. Starlord's Mask

3. Blackbeard's Shag

4. War Machine's Similar Helmet

5. Storm's Lightning

6. The Falcon's Wings

7. Gandolf's Pointy Cap

8. Aquaman's Coif

1. Mary Jane's Locks

2. Starlord's Mask

3. Blackbeard's Shag Pirate dave

5. Storm's Lightning

6. The Falcon's Wings

7. Gandolf's Pointy Cap

8. Aquaman's Coif

Why do you think it's BS? Why do you think Shadows lied to Tammo about it? I can't think of any reason for that...

I think we've now revealed over half the costumes in some manner or another, doesn't this concern anyone else?

Yes. I'm extremely confused about how vocal people have been about what their costumes do, especially after e had a whole debate on Day One and decided it was best to keep them secret... in a regular game outing the cop on day two would be absolutely absurd.

Okay (not ok-ey), so you were the cop yourself. That answers so of my questions against you.

Hmm... This doesn't mean your copresult couldn't be insane.

But we wont know now if Dragonators hat really was also a cop, ninja could be a cop. was it a great move from scum to get rid of Dragonator or are you Brick scum and lie about the result you got to get rid of Tammo?

1. Mary Jane's Locks

2. Starlord's Mask Zepher

5. Storm's Lightning

6. The Falcon's Wings

7. Gandolf's Pointy Cap

8. Aquaman's Coil

I hate having my face exposed to the air.

Why do you think it is BS that Draggy was a cop? Maybe he really was a cop.

Since I was the cop, I find this unlikely. There is the possibility that I was the insane cop, but I honestly don't think this would be fair to the town.

We need to vote on who should be the vig and who should be the cop. What is everyone's thoughts on this? Dave has already suggested himself...

Looks like the cop issue has been resolved... I guess....

1. Mary Jane's Locks

5. Storm's Lightning

6. The Falcon's Wings Lady K

7. Gandolf's Pointy Cap

8. Aquaman's Coif

1. Mary Jane's Locks