2. Flash's Lightning Cowl Brickelodeon

3. The Lone Ranger's White Hat Shadows

4. Captain Jack's CrowWalter Kovacs

5. Egon's Proton Pack Tamamono

6. Mr. Freeze's Coolant Lind Whisperer

7. Magneto's Super Awesome Helmet Lego Spy

8. Joker's Silly Green Hair

9. Indy Jone's Fedora

I most certainly did not steal Tammo's item. I stole Dark Dragon's. And I let him know it as well. He can verify it when he shows up.

Posting at the same time is a pain.

1. Iron Patriot's Helmet mostlytechnic

2. Flash's Lightning Cowl Brickelodeon

3. The Lone Ranger's White Hat Shadows

4. Captain Jack's CrowWalter Kovacs

5. Egon's Proton Pack Tamamono

6. Mr. Freeze's Coolant Lind Whisperer

7. Magneto's Super Awesome Helmet Lego Spy

8. Joker's Silly Green Hair

9. Indy Jone's Fedora JackJonespaw

I most certainly did not steal Tammo's item. I stole Dark Dragon's. And I let him know it as well. He can verify it when he shows up.

Then why were there 3 kills on people I didn't target? You stole my item and used it against one of the other dead.

Unless there's a redirector out there?? It really sounds to me like this Flash item is basically a redirector anyway. Walter is lying and is scum.

Hm, does that mean you're scum and know what the remaining costumes are and don't want them? Wait, that's a bad theory, since I had Joker's Hair yesterday so I'd probably be scum too!

No, I am not scum. I am tired, typing slowly and will start to type asterisks in low light soon.......... :sweet:

See, he doesn't even bother to defend himself. We can assume that Egon's Proton Pack is something important though. I hope it doesn't prevent him from being lynched.

You're clearly going to have to make a good case for his lynch, but at least in terms of the Proton Pack, it isn't something that will really help the town to have, so in that sense it would be fine if it died with a scum. If that turns out to be the case and he doesn't reveal it, I will.

You're clearly going to have to make a good case for his lynch, but at least in terms of the Proton Pack, it isn't something that will really help the town to have, so in that sense it would be fine if it died with a scum. If that turns out to be the case and he doesn't reveal it, I will.

I plan on revealing the pack when def tells me what it is.

If you are town Tammo, why did you grab that headpiece so quickly?

Guys, my mind is spinning right now. Give me a moment to gather my thoughts.

Unless there's a redirector out there?? It really sounds to me like this Flash item is basically a redirector anyway. Walter is lying and is scum.

Funny you would guess that and conveniently get the item. Only problem with the theory is that I was unable to use it and don't know why. So that means you are either telling the truth and your item was stolen, or you're lying and learned my role from your scum team.

Then why were there 3 kills on people I didn't target? You stole my item and used it against one of the other dead.

Sorry to disappoint you, scummo. I'm not the one lying.

No, I am not scum. I am tired, typing slowly and will start to type asterisks in low light soon.......... :sweet:

Oh crap, not asterisks again... ******************************. There. That's enough of that.

If you are town Tammo, why did you grab that headpiece so quickly?

Guys, my mind is spinning right now. Give me a moment to gather my thoughts.

To play devils' advocate here, I thought we'd talked about tammo taking the thief costume, since he was "almost confirmed town" since he revealed the vig. But you took it, so he couldn't.

Egon's Proton Pack is a redirector.

Funny you would guess that and conveniently get the item. Only problem with the theory is that I was unable to use it and don't know why. So that means you are either telling the truth and your item was stolen, or you're lying and learned my role from your scum team.

I picked the item because Brickelodeon took what was supposed to be my item and I freaked out when I found that he had somehow gotten a scum result on me. In hindsight it must have been an insane cop, but I thought I was the victim of a gambit and took something as quickly as I could.

But if you were unable to use it, then there is literally no other possibility than Walter stealing my action.

Also, if I was scum and had found out about the action, why would I want it?? You're right, it doesn't help town. I wouldn't be taking anything of substance down with me.

Hang on, hang on, if Tammo is scum, then does this mean that he's lying about War Machine's helmet and what it does? Because when he claimed vig on Day 1, it was generally accepted that that was a very "towny" (if that's a word) move. Was that a ploy to keep him in the game? This is all assuming that Brick's "cop" isn't insane, of course.

I'm not sold on any allegiance yet, but it's just a thought.

Hang on, hang on, if Tammo is scum, then does this mean that he's lying about War Machine's helmet and what it does? Because when he claimed vig on Day 1, it was generally accepted that that was a very "towny" (if that's a word) move. Was that a ploy to keep him in the game? This is all assuming that Brick's "cop" isn't insane, of course.

This is a good point - whoever takes the helmet needs to confirm what it does. I wouldn't have done that as scum. I'm an audacious player, but there's a difference between audacity and stupidity. That should be a good indicator of my affiliation.

Why waste your breath accusing me?

What is it that you don't see?

Your plight I cannot explain,

But my choice I've made quite plain.

Dark Dragon's item was what I did steal,

So what would you like as your last meal?

But if you were unable to use it, then there is literally no other possibility than Walter stealing my action.

Which leads to the next part. I thought you were suspicious enough yesterday that I came to the conclusion that I should use it on you, hoping you were scum and I'd actually save a townie. Who did I pick as your new target? Mencot, who I voted for yesterday.

This is going to get interesting.

It's also possible Brick's Cop is fake

And a false claim he did make.

None the wiser we might be,

As Insane Cop he could claim you see.

Which leads to the next part. I thought you were suspicious enough yesterday that I came to the conclusion that I should use it on you, hoping you were scum and I'd actually save a townie. Who did I pick as your new target? Mencot, who I voted for yesterday.

This is going to get interesting.

Well, Mencot's still alive, so your action can't have worked. Did it say you were unsuccessful?

Why was there a third figure with Draggy and TinyPies then?

Why was there a third figure with Draggy and TinyPies then?

Could there be three costumes with the ability to kill? And someone chose the same target as another unknowingly? That's the only explanation I can think of.

Well, Mencot's still alive, so your action can't have worked. Did it say you were unsuccessful?

I didn't even get a reply.

Wait, so StarLord claims he couldn't use his action, and Joker also claims he couldn't use his action, but Flash, who can steal actions, claims that he stole Storm's action?

Someone is lying.

It's also possible Brick's Cop is fake

And a false claim he did make.

None the wiser we might be,

As Insane Cop he could claim you see.

Someone used the poetry action against Walter... but he made a post earlier without verse.

Could there be three costumes with the ability to kill? And someone chose the same target as another unknowingly? That's the only explanation I can think of.

I highly doubt it. Scum must have a kill, and there's probably a SK, and then there's the vig, which we know didn't kill last night (much less kill one of those guys).

I didn't even get a reply.

Actually, now that I think about it, if I had no action because it was stolen, it probably wouldn't let you redirect it... Since Flash Cowl sends in night actions during the day for the steal, it probably takes precedence to your action.

Okay here is what I think: War Machines Helmet is the vig role, simply because there was no counter claim. Why would Tammo have risked being counter claimed by saying something that wasn't true? If my cop is telling the truth, he is either insane or the true cop. I don't really see there being an insane cop role in this game because that would be really unfair to the town. We will see tomorrow though, wont we? I think that Tammo is scum. If he is not, then we should lynch me or my cop for lying to the town. But what if Shadows is scum, and redirected the cops action (used on Tammo, who we will hypothesize as being town) onto a real scum. If Tammo turns up town, we should look VERY closely at Shadows, since we know he was able to redirect last night.

I'm going to think about this more overnight, goodnight all.