Sign in to follow this  
def

Pelly's Paradise Day Two: Two Wild and Crazy Guys

The Story

16885222980_de0891bee5_o.png

First night, and two dudes are out on the prowl, despite the lights being out. Even with his ninjalicious skills, Dragonator does not hear the padded feet approaching.

16450325974_e04086c7d6_o.png

On either side, TinyPies and Dragonator are approached by shadowy figures (who conveniently don't see the other in the dark). Independently, they both take action.

16865364687_017c64417e_o.png

With swift strokes, they separate the two from their heads.

17046811896_08aba026df_o.png

All is quiet, as another pair of footsteps pads along.

16452620053_98f307a325_o.png

"Goddam it!"

16865364597_4096744e79_o.png

It pads away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Morning comes.

17072032221_58dd7d868c_o.png

Pelly looks upon the death his game has wrought and feels some sweaty satisfaction.

Def explains to the crowd, "With Stickfig, these will be three Townies that have been killed. Their costumes shall be retired."

16450325784_af57e11782_o.png

"You may choose your costumes."

Day two has begun.

Costumes

In the first 24 hours of the game, all town players must wear a costume. Scum may or may not wear a costume.

Costumes will be offered in two shifts, roughly 12 hours apart from each other. There will be two separate assortments for each shift. Players may not wear the same costume on consecutive nights.

Players who choose not to select their own costume will be randomly assigned one from the remaining stock. Costumes taken by lynched or killed players will be removed from the game and not offered again.

Players select costumes by:

1. copying the entire updated list.

2. adding their name after their choice, and striking it off the list,

ie.

Costume A

Costume B def

Costume C

etc

Failure to do either of these steps will make their selection void, and other players may feel free to make that costume their selection.<players, feel free to police yourselves on this, since I both have a job and sleep>

If this system is too confusing for you, simply do nothing and receive a random selection, with no penalties.

<ALWAYS COPY THE WHOLE LIST>

Day Two, Shift One:

1. Iron Patriot's Helmet

2. Flash's Lightning Cowl

3. The Lone Ranger's White Hat

4. Captain Jack's Crow

5. Egon's Proton Pack

6. Mr. Freeze's Coolant

7. Magneto's Super Awesome Helmet

8. Joker's Silly Green Hair

9. Indy Jone's Fedora

The Characters

16392404214_eeea6014c7_o.png Pelly, your host

16827294080_d22302726b_o.png def, cosplaying as Bloodbrick

17013928251_cc3ec2caff_o.png Jackjonespaw, cosplaying as Mary Jane

16807412997_293b278f74_o.png Zepher, cosplaying as Mr. Freeze

17013369702_5e2b03e51a_o.png Bob, cosplaying as 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea

16988826786_e95416d419_o.png Dark Dragon, cosplaying as Storm

16394676793_27e1b6de42_o.png Legospy, cosplaying as The Lone Ranger

16827294310_c3b4004aa2_o.png Shadows, cosplaying as Starlord

16392398604_42eb884f8b_o.png Mostly Technic, cosplaying as War Machine

16807413117_71bb4615b1_o.png Lind Whisperer, cosplaying as Gandolf

16827294360_c253b7c43a_o.png Mencot, cosplaying as the Falcon

17014812985_087468c1f8_o.png Tamamono, cosplaying as The Joker

16392398754_02019bd116_o.png Dragonfire, cosplaying as Aquaman

17013928661_b9bfff81f0_o.png Walter Kovacs, cosplaying as the Flash

17013370142_d64634bc17_o.png Pirate Dave, cosplaying as 80's Magneto

16392398834_337c17c29a_o.png Jluck, cosplaying as Indy Jones and the Temple of Doom

16828592649_ab861836fb_o.png Brickelodeon, cosplaying as Blackbeard

17014813225_6c5c9d9ec5_o.png fhomess, cosplaying as the Iron Patriot

16807413477_32d1dcff46_o.png Adventurer1, cosplaying as Captain Jack Sparrow

The Deceased

16885222460_6273d18a9c_o.png Stickfig, lynched Day One, Town

16884989718_9c83bd82bb_o.png Dragonator, killed night one, Town

17046811616_1539f7dabf_o.png TinyPiesAreUs, killed night one, Town

Rules (deviations from the normal EB rules are struck-through)

1. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Town or the Scum. To win the game, the Town must kill off all the Scum, while the Scum needs to outnumber the Town. Third-party (neutral) characters have their own win conditions as outlined in their roles.

2. Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. A majority vote is required to lynch a player. The player with the most votes will be lynched. In the case of a tie, the first to achieve their vote will be lynched. Voting is mandatory. Failure to vote will incur a vote penalty the following game day.

3. A game day will last a maximum of 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. The day will end when a majority vote has been reached after 72 hours or if a unanimous vote is reached by the 48-hour point. After the day has been concluded, a night stage will commence, which will last 24 hours (or 48 hours if an emergency comes up). Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 24 20 hours of the night stage.

3.5. Players may not target the same player two nights in a row, and may not target themselves.

4. The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.

5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the host via PM or by other players. No quoting PMs. That includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.

6. Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.

7. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.

8. You may not edit your posts.

9. You must post in every day thread.

10. If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the host via PM

11. Violation of the above rules will result in a 5 vote penalty vote penalty per every 4 living players against you, and death on your second offense.

1. Iron Patriot's Helmet

2. Flash's Lightning Cowl Brickelodeon

4. Captain Jack's Crow

5. Egon's Proton Pack

6. Mr. Freeze's Coolant

9. Indy Jone's Fedora

How am I audacious enough to take this? It's because I don't want the scum to get it, and I know who one of the scummos is... The cop PMed me last night, Tammo turned up scum. Let's lynch that bastard :D.

*today not last night.

Since we have no confirmed townies, I will take vig to prevent anymore scum from getting it.

1. Iron Patriot's Helmet

4. Captain Jack's Crow

5. Egon's Proton Pack Tamamono

6. Mr. Freeze's Coolant

9. Indy Jone's Fedora

How am I audacious enough to take this? It's because I don't want the scum to get it, and I know who one of the scummos is... The cop PMed me last night, Tammo turned up scum. Let's lynch that bastard :D.

Well, I know I'm not scum, so you must have gotten the insane cop one. There were two cops in Bloodbrick II, and one was insane.

1. Iron Patriot's Helmet mostlytechnic

4. Captain Jack's Crow

6. Mr. Freeze's Coolant

9. Indy Jone's Fedora

See, he doesn't even bother to defend himself. We can assume that Egon's Proton Pack is something important though. I hope it doesn't prevent him from being lynched.

Also, thought you should all know - I tried to kill Zepher last night and failed. Was he protected? Was I blocked?

See, he doesn't even bother to defend himself. We can assume that Egon's Proton Pack is something important though. I hope it doesn't prevent him from being lynched.

I'm on my phone and having a hard time posting - but of course you'll try to pull the trigger on me as quick as you can because of Unrest in the Forest. :hmpf:

Well, I'll give him that there is a decent chance of an insane cop with this many costumes bouncing around. Still, lynch!

Second, if he IS scum then there's decent chance that shadows is too since shadows had the Egon Pack yesterday.

OK, good. Seems like Shadows was right about Tammo.

Also, thought you should all know - I tried to kill Zepher last night and failed. Was he protected? Was I blocked?

Well, we know that Dragonator and TinyPies were killed by two separate people, and a third killer also targeted one of them. So I'd say you're lying.

Well, I'll give him that there is a decent chance of an insane cop with this many costumes bouncing around. Still, lynch!

Second, if he IS scum then there's decent chance that shadows is too since shadows had the Egon Pack yesterday.

Boom baby! Good thinking.

I'm on my phone and having a hard time posting - but of course you'll try to pull the trigger on me as quick as you can because of Unrest in the Forest. :hmpf:

Dude, I wasn't even thinking of that... I'm sorry you think that I would go as low as to be biased by previous games...

4. Captain Jack's Crow

6. Mr. Freeze's Coolant

7. Magneto's Super Awesome Helmet Lego Spy

9. Indy Jone's Fedora

So two people made kills last night. Tammo claims that his didn't go through, so assuming he's not Scum, does that mean one kill was Scum and the other was an SK?

4. Captain Jack's CrowWalter Kovacs

6. Mr. Freeze's Coolant

9. Indy Jone's Fedora

Third kill could mean serial killer. This day is starting out bad, three town killed and we only knew what one of the costumes did.

Well, we know that Dragonator and TinyPies were killed by two separate people, and a third killer also targeted one of them. So I'd say you're lying.

Then Walter must have stolen my kill and used it against Draggy or someone. That's the only explanation. Which begs Walter's affiliation into question.

If I had killed one of them, or even tried to kill one of them, I'd have said so. There would be no reason for me to lie.

6. Mr. Freeze's Coolant

7. Magneto's Super Awesome Helmet Lady K

9. Indy Jone's Fedora

Walter - did you steal tammo's vig kill last night? If so, that'd explain why he claims to have targeted zephyr and failed and there's 3 killers hitting 2 people shown (still doesn't mean he's not scum, but it might mean he is at least telling the truth). If not, that's another nail in his coffin.

6. Mr. Freeze's Coolant Lind Whisperer

7. Magneto's Super Awesome Helmet Lady K

9. Indy Jone's Fedora

6. Mr. Freeze's Coolant Lady K

9. Indy Jone's Fedora

Ok, I think this is right now.

I want Walter to answer this. I'm super pissed that he did it. I hope he lies about it so we can lynch him tomorrow when I flip town.

I want Walter to answer this. I'm super pissed that he did it. I hope he lies about it so we can lynch him tomorrow when I flip town.

Me too!

6. Mr. Freeze's Coolant Lind Whisperer

9. Indy Jone's Fedora

Oh, forget it. I'll wait for list two.

Day One Vote Tally

JackJonesPaw 3 (Stickfig, Darkdragon, Tamamono)

Walter Kovacs 1 (jluck)

fhomess 2 (TinyPies, Lind Whisperer)

Stickfig 9 (PirateDave, Walter Kovacs, Lady K, Brickelodeon, Mencot, jackjonespaw, Mostly Technic, Dragonfire, LegoSpy)

Lind Whisperer 1 (Bob)

Darkdragon 1 (Zepher)

jluck 1 (fhomess)

Mencot 1 (Shadows)

I would estimate that there are quite a few scum on the Stickfig bandwagon. Scum are more likely to have jumped in around the mid-way point, rather than stand out by being the first or last votes. Out of all the votes, I think Mencot's and JJP's looked the scummiest due to the lack of justification

Oh, forget it. I'll wait for list two.

Hm, does that mean you're scum and know what the remaining costumes are and don't want them? Wait, that's a bad theory, since I had Joker's Hair yesterday so I'd probably be scum too!