Wow, just wow :wub:

Your Grey Havens MOCs are really amazing! Hopefully you reach enough supporters on IDEAS :classic:

Perfect and beautiful. Unaffordable though, but definitely well designed.

Of course it is affordable... as long as you have a few thousands in your pocket :D

Wow, just wow :wub:

Your Grey Havens MOCs are really amazing! Hopefully you reach enough supporters on IDEAS :classic:

I do too but have really no big hopes as this is just too big (over 31.000 bricks). Just rying to reach as many people as possible to get feedback on the work - what people like/ dislike. That sort of stuff.

The MOC itself is way to large for a set but it can be seperated in smaller sets. The boat, mosaic wall and the fountain are my favorite parts. Brilliant use of the frogs for the swan heads on the fountain.

The MOC itself is way to large for a set but it can be seperated in smaller sets. The boat, mosaic wall and the fountain are my favorite parts. Brilliant use of the frogs for the swan heads on the fountain.

I presented 5 projects separately - the boat, the fountain, the beacon tower, the palace and the mosaic gate. But only now some people grow aware of it. I know this isn't feasible as a product in the whole but separately some of them have a shot.

Currently trending in ideas and chosen as staff pick. Yay!!!! :thumbup: