Sign in to follow this  
narbilu

[WZ6, Urlandus] - Pre-Occupied

The mage has proven himself worthy of the trial in Bella’Erezhi, so Nar Bilu decides to send him out to the Northwall Corridors, when he received notice of trouble in that region. Again with a small band of troops, Phyton leaves the army to follow his orders.

Python was welcomed within the walls and before he could settle, he was requested on the northern part of the walls to assist defence against the advancing troops. He watched the helpless men raging the large walls. Python commanded the archers to start launching salvos of arrows. A few seconds later all the Desert Kings Troops were pre occupied and not watching the approaching cloud of arrows.

16433781513_90fcf51a56_c.jpg

From beneath the sand a small nest of Underdark Serpents erupted, feasting on the soldiers. The men who survived the attack of the serpents, was struck by either an arrow or scattered in such was that they lost track and died somewhere in the adjacent dessert.

17052461772_b8ea4bcd3f_c.jpg

16867705349_f0e0f80b6a_c.jpg

(I hope to make improved pictures later this week)... have to go now :)

Great idea, very nicely done wall, and horrifying worms.

:thumbup:

Great build Narbilu, this is quite the imposing wall! :thumbup: The arrow slits and the soldiers peeking through them are a fantastic touch, and the whole wall is nicely structured. Those critters look quite fierce as well, love the teeth encircling their maws!

I think a tad bit more landscaping, especially at the base of the wall, would have kicked this up a notch. Nonetheless, nice entry!

A very nice build, sandworms seem to be all the rage nowadays! :thumbup:

Very nice! I like how you made the wall. The worm looks great, too :thumbup:

Oh no! Not worms again! I like the way you built the holes in the ground. And the wall is really great work, too.