Sign in to follow this  
MKJoshA

[G:K13, DK vs. U] Rats With Wings and Without

Captain Uriako had just survived one of the worst voyages of his life. He had been smuggling supplies to the Desert King troops within Ulandus territory for weeks now and had quickly learned how to navigate the Serpent's Crawl. This time through though he had had to navigate those treacherous rocks with only half his crew. The other half had come down sick with the plague. It wasn't until the first few crew members had fallen ill that the captain had discovered the rats on board his vessel. He finally made it into port and sold his cargo to a rich Ulandian. Rather than warn the Ulandian buyer of the plague infested rats, he purposefully kept quiet knowing that the rats would soon spread their disease throughout the city. Captain Uriako knew that this would be far more effective in hurting Ulandus than his supplies would have been to the Desert King troops. Now, the captain was off to a healer to try to get his crew back on their feet.

16960180412_738670299a_c.jpg

16754125387_f64683e917_c.jpg

16341413803_fed09f1aa2_c.jpg

OoC: If you counter this, please leave the captain alive. I need him for future builds and it would be awkward to have to bring him back to life first *huh*

Good story! I'm glad once more Rats are proving themselves to be efficient troops for our cause :grin:

Good story! I'm glad once more Rats are proving themselves to be efficient troops for our cause :grin:

I most certainly had you in mind as I built this!

I most certainly had you in mind as I built this!

I hope I can read this as a compliment :/ :P

Nice little build MKJ, the seagulls are a nice touch! :thumbup:

Nice build MKJ! Great idea smuggling rat into the port! :laugh::thumbup: