Sign in to follow this  
kreimkoek

Belgian Pub

Hello eurobrickers!

I made a modular LEGO pub. The building is based on a pub that is located in the city of Ghent.

I did not put many details on the backside of the house because the house is supposed to be surrounded by other buildings. You can only see the front of the building IRL.

This is also the first time I made something that has nothing to do with LoTR.

Tell me what you think.

img_4507.jpg

img_4520.jpg

img_4525.jpg

img_4520.jpg

img_4521.jpg

img_4504.jpg

img_4528.jpg

img_4538.jpg

img_4542.jpg

img_4545.jpg

img_4537.jpg

img_4551.jpg

img_4563.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Really nice front facade! Love how the brickwork came out. I am curious about the door to no-where on the second level. Will there be a balconey? And why so skinny?

Thanks everyone!

Well done..congratulations. Were did you get all of the right bricks?

I got most of my bricks from LoTR and Hobbit sets and lots of grey slopes from a bricklink order to build mountains.

The windows and doors came from the Lone Ranger 79109 set.

Really nice front facade! Love how the brickwork came out. I am curious about the door to no-where on the second level. Will there be a balconey? And why so skinny?

I got my inspiration from this little building in the middle. It is a really small building if you stand in front of it. This is supposed to be the smallest house in the city of Ghent.

As you can see the door -or window that looks like a door- on the first floor leads to nowhere.

orgineel.jpg

Edited by kreimkoek

great modular.

OMG, the real life pic is great too.... in the smallest crack they build a tiny house.. LOL

Neat modular build, though you must be careful leaving the pub out of that second storey door........that first step is a loo-loo ! :devil::laugh:

Brick On 'kreimkoek' ! :grin:

It definitely looks like a Belgian Bar!

My only suggestion might be to remove one of the 2x2 windows on that second floor so that the larger 2x3 windows underneath line up, but that's a minor quibble.

Looks good and I always appreciate outside photography.

Realy nice, great color. I would place a fence in front of that door on the first floor. Prevents you from all that quistions.

Nice job...I like that our Licensed Minifigs have somewhere to go when it all gets too much in the limelight!

That looks like the usual patrons in a Ghent pub you have there. Nice modular and the roof is very well done.