Sign in to follow this  
somelegothings_

[MOC] Green Arrow vs Sports-Master Redux

Today, I bring you what is probably my favorite build of mine so far. Awhile ago I shared with the community a MOC of a museum and it was Green Arrow vs Sports-Master. I wasn't too fond of it but it wasn't bad. :tongue: Anyways, let's talk about the build...

I had this as an idea to add into my Daredevil series on Flickr but I decided since Green Arrow is my favorite DC Hero I decided that this was more of a Star City/Seattle Skyline. I'm very happy with the result. Disappointed with how long it took but I learned a lot about building with all that time. And I'm very happy that I took all this time to make this. Green Arrow is the basic GA fig with green arms and dark green vambraces from brickforge along with dark green hands. I really love their vambraces so I gave Sports-Master some too! My original idea was to raise up GA's building a bit more and then have the building Sports-Master is on be an apartment with Clark Kent looking out the window from his kitchen. I have a pic or two of it but it looked pretty awful. So I decided to not try to go full blown try hard on my first time building something like this. Sports-Master is also a combo of Space Police and Robot Cop legs with an Extremis Soldier's torso, a clone pauldron, Hawkman's face, the CMF Hockey Player helmet and the Hoth Trooper's goggles. Anyways, here's the build!

(The old build is right here: http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=99499 )

a4aWnXq.jpg?1

Full Size along with a story! Can be seen here: https://www.flickr.c...-legocomicgroup

C&C More than Welcome! Thanks for stopping by to look at this! :blush:

Edited by NuffSaid1996

Is he attacking the guy with a tennis racket?! :laugh: Not a bad little MOC!

Yeah, in the story he is! :laugh: I love quirky villains like this. And thanks for the C&C I appreciate it!

Very nice creation! :classic: Furthermore the minifigures are very nice, too :thumbup:

Edited by Balbo

Neat MOC and that guy might prove crime could be done in the first service ! :laugh:

Brick On 'NuffSaid1996' ! :grin:

Hehe, nice pun! And thank you! :tongue:

Very nice creation! :classic: Furthermore the minifigures are very nice, too :thumbup:

Thanks, Balbo! :sweet:

It looks brilliant I love it

Thanks man! I appreciate it!