Sign in to follow this  
Starwars4J

A Monopoly Movie?

The Halo universe doesnt have enough potential or following for a story, but Monopoly does, eh?

I hope it flops. Horribly.

Now i know they killed the Halo Movie, but does anyone know why? This guy can't be the only director the the makers of halo aproached to direct. I was really looking forward to that too. Oh well. Theres alway resident evil 3.

Now i know they killed the Halo Movie, but does anyone know why? This guy can't be the only director the the makers of halo aproached to direct. I was really looking forward to that too. Oh well. Theres alway resident evil 3.

I believe that the studios agreed to a certain profit sharing agreement, started production, and then changed their minds, hoping Microsoft would cave in. Microsoft didn't, and thus there is no movie. :'-(

I could make a wicked Monopoly movie. You got to make it Wall Street style, big rich, 'greed is good' jerks fighting over a large area of property in a fastly growing city. Make sure it takes place in the 20s or 40s or something. It could be so cool.

Who could play Rich Uncle Pennybags??

monopoly_man.jpg

Edited by Sting

I had an idea how they could make the Sims movie work. Maybe if it followed a family in their daily lives, leading us to believe they were the sims, but the daighter sits down on the computer than plays the sims who are actually real people.

Or something like that.

Maybe if it followed a family in their daily lives, leading us to believe they were the sims, but the daighter sits down on the computer than plays the sims who are actually real people.

You mean like, she plays the game thinking it's just that, but it turns out that the game is actually controlling someone else, someone real? Or do you mean something else.

I had an idea how they could make the Sims movie work. Maybe if it followed a family in their daily lives, leading us to believe they were the sims, but the daighter sits down on the computer than plays the sims who are actually real people.

Or something like that.

You mean like, she plays the game thinking it's just that, but it turns out that the game is actually controlling someone else, someone real? Or do you mean something else.

I have no idea what either of you just said and it makes more sense than 95% of the game movies out there already :-P

I think Brainbox is right.

You think? This is too confuzzling. My whole life's a lie.

As for who should play Pennybags... how about Christopher Lee? X-D

Wow...

What won't they make into a movie these days. I just wonder what direction they'll take with it.

A rags to riches story?

An intense drama of millionaires managing their properties?

A family comedy?

I don't know. I won't judge until I see some concept.

I'll close with a picture I couldn't resist altering when I saw it in this thread. :-P

monopoly_the_movie.jpg

Seems a little young for Pennybags though.

As for who should play Pennybags... how about Christopher Lee? X-D

I may have to see how that looks...

Back to Photoshop!