Man, that's a sharp looking tit! I love your accuracy to the tit while using more basic bricks. My favorite part is the use of rubber bands for the talons. :thumbup:

This would make a great addition to the Lego Ideas birds set, and I really appreciate your creativity...but I've seen better tits. The accompanying twig and berries are nice additions as well! Thanks for sharing!

Edited by Colossus

Thank you very much!

I know, it is not my very best! But it is difficult to make a tit in life size! ... to find the right part for the tiny beak... :wacko:

Cute little bird. When I read the title and who it was by, I thought "tit's a bird", but for some reason I still hoped otherwise. Still, great builds, I really enjoy these :classic:

Who doesn't love to see great tits from every angle? :laugh:

The cute little feet and the wings look good

Well, I was a little surprised myself, when I read the translation for "Kohlmeise"! :laugh: I also new the English word for this animal only in another context!

I love this so much! I've got these in my garden a plenty. Would you be so kind to share the technique for the angled wings?

I love this so much! I've got these in my garden a plenty. Would you be so kind to share the technique for the angled wings?

That´nothing special! I just put two parts, called "Rocker Bearing" 393726 (with plate of course) on the sides of 1x1 Brick with four knobs 473326.

Nice work in capturing the body frame and colors of this cute bird so well. The use of the black rubber bands in place for the talons is simply inspired and adds another level to the build. I will admit the topic's title was amusingly misleading. Haha.

Beautiful work. Makes me think of the birds set LEGO released from LEGO Ideas, and my wife has that set and proudly displays them on her desk. If she sees this she will want it as well to go with the others.