Capn Frank

Welcome To Our New Pirates Regulator: Captain Braunsfeld

Join me in welcoming Captain Braunsfeld as our new Pirate Regulator.

He's going to be joining Mr. Phes, Capt. Stabbin, and myself as Pirate Staff.

Congrats Captain, very well deserved as you helped keep the Pirates MOC board afloat with your positive feedback on everyone's posts.

Again Congrats :)

Arrhhh... Congrats Captain Braunsfeld! pirate_satisfied.gif

A very well deserved promotion since you held this forum steady during the dark winter ages.

Extra rum for you it has to be!

Best regards,

KB

May the monkeys be with you.

Congratulations indeed! A more worthy appointee i cannot imagine. A glass with you sir, and to bumpers all around!

Congrats to you. You are absolutly the right man for this old but brave ship.

Congratulations Captain, I've not been around these parts long but in the little time I have been reading, you've always been giving great input.

Congrats Captain! For all you've done for this forum in an unofficial capacity, it only makes sense that it should be made official. We're in good hands with you taking a position at the helm of our ship!

Join me in welcoming Captain Braunsfeld as our new Pirate Regulator. He's going to be joining Mr. Phes, Capt. Stabbin, and myself as Pirate Staff.

Yes, I am very pleased with our latest recruits... but we'll be needing more! A lot more in the future...

Congrats!!

pirate_laugh2.gif

Congratulations Captain, I've not been around these parts long but in the little time I have been reading, you've always been giving great input.

Thanks - I hope I did.

Congratulations! You deserved it :classic:

:blush:

Congrats Captain! For all you've done for this forum in an unofficial capacity, it only makes sense that it should be made official. We're in good hands with you taking a position at the helm of our ship!

Thank you, that is a lot of trust.

Congratulations, Captain Braunsfeld! I don't think a better candidate for this position exists on this forum. I may be a new member but I was a long-time lurker and I am familiar with most of the builds you have posted (the ships, boats, forts, ports, comics, armies, etc.) as well as your participation in GoH. Your level of input has been almost mind-boggling, and as several others have stated, you did more than anyone to keep the spark alive during the lull of last fall and winter. But besides that, you do one thing better than most of our peers here on EB: you provide meaningful input to other builders. As a builder myself I know that is very important, and it should serve you very well in your role as Regulator. Let's all join in a 21-gun shooting-cannon salute!