Hinckley

Hail our new overlords!

Man. DisneyTM purchasing Eurobricks must of hurt my DisneyTM stock! It's down 0.48% today!

Also, now that DisneyTM is the supreme and most uprightous overlords of lego, get on with making some Agents of SHIELD sets for I love DisneyTM! day sakes! We need us a Agent Coulson and Quake/Skye figures!

Guys this is clearly not an I love DisneyTM! Disney party!! It says on the tag "Not I love DisneyTM!". Anywho, how could we make our new fantabulous marvelous enjoyable DisneyableTM overlords an I bleed DisneyTM!! Disney party!?!

By the way, can I also change my nonsense Lego avatar into a DisneyableTM DisneyTMTM avatar?

To be honest, I think this change is very exciting news. I am particularly excited about DisneyTM's unique and proven ability to expand and develop the longevity and financial potential of LEGO fan-sites. I am eager to readTM and appreciate all future Disney-basedTM topics, contests and terms of service as DisneyBricksTM moves forward.

Edited by TinyPiesRUs

That's indeed very funny. Congratulation to who had this idea for April 1st.

Is it just me or is there a "vague" lol reference to a certain "DisneyTM acquisition"? You know what I mean :classic:

First Marvel Comics, then Star Wars, and now this? Scr*w you, DisneyTM. I hope your heartless company burns into an inferno in Hell! And tell Uncle Walt that he can go suck a lemon, cause you destroyed one of the greatest things about Eurobricks!

:laugh: I love DisneyTM!! :laugh:

Prices shall now be doubled, effective immediately! Sincerely, DisneyOverlords.. ;-) hehe

Nice! I'm glad DisneyTM took over Eurobricks because this way, everything will be cheaper! GASP! What if Legoland and DisneyTM Land merge together?!

oh, come on, it MUST be april fool...
Very clever! One of the better April 1st gags I've seen. :)
That's indeed very funny. Congratulation to who had this idea for April 1st. Is it just me or is there a "vague" lol reference to a certain "DisneyTMTMTMTM acquisition"? You know what I mean :classic:

I don't know what you guys are suggesting, but this is certainlyTM no DisneyTMTM party!. I mean Dizney_Legal confirmed that the word funTM is now trademarked.

That seems pretty serious to me.

Edit: Oh man, the swear filter has been messed with! (Aka non swears now.) And it seems to have screwed them over. :grin:

Edited by Lego Spy

Well, that was about time! I feel proud to be a member of Disneybricks! I love the new design of the main page. That's my thing exacly! I'm working on a new Lego custom theme that will link my colonial Marines figures to the DisneyTM pricesses. As soon as this is complete I will change my Avatar to a less violent and less military picture.

Long live Disneybricks! :head_back: Now let's all sing our new official anthem:

LET IT GOOOOOOOO!!!!!!... :devil_laugh:

(BTW, I know this is totally unrelated, but happy Apri| Foo|'s Day everyone!)

Prices shall now be doubled, effective immediately! Sincerely, DisneyOverlords.. ;-) hehe

Well a $700 Helicarrier anyone?

That's really funny :laugh: . Congratulation to the one who had this idea :thumbup:

I love DisneyTMTM! I love DisneyTMTM! I love DisneyTMTM! I love DisneyTMTM!

Just wanted to see the text filter working for myself. :roflmao:

Bra-friggin'-vo, admins.