Hinckley

Hail our new overlords!

When you look at the stars you're viewing the cosmos from the past. That's even cooler!

By the way, the glorious overlords have shown great restraint by not forcing Queen Elsa of ArendelleTM onto the top banner.

Have you already realized that there is small print footnote? You definitely should have a look to it! => LOL ROFL

One thing I would like about this situation is the possibility for a Magic Kingdom theme of sets based on attractions from the parks. That would be a major upside!

I love DisneyTM! guys. Good one mods.

I love DisneyTM!

Wait...does this mean all licensed, non-DisneyTMTM related threads are done with? Would siding with DC over Marvel (a DisneyTMTM property) be considered treason??

Burn The Traitor! Hail DisneyTM/Hydra!

Burn The Traitor! Hail DisneyTMTM/Hydra!

NO! It was a theoretical question of course...yeah...Batman sucks... :grin:

HAIL HYDRA

Oh. Did the mods change their avatars to DisneyTM characters (Cornelius Murdock=Baymax) to go along with the I love DisneyTM! Disney party!?

NO! It was a theoretical question of course...yeah...Batman sucks... :grin:

HAIL HYDRA

Hail Hydra! Who's with us!?

Disney party!.

Awesome! :grin: I don't mind this change (not that I have any choice apparently :look: ).

DisneyTM-based avatars

Way ahead of you. :grin:

I guess there's only one thing left to say:

8156123237_3b5bb6bcef_z.jpg

Mickey Mouse Droid by Oky - Space Ranger, on Flickr

Oh great they changed the word that means

a thing that someone says to cause amusement or laughter, especially a story with a funny punchline to Disney party!.

DisneyTM Party for the first time in forever!

You do realize you're choosing to salute comic-book Nazis over the happiest company on earth...So, Hail DisneyTM, not Hydra!

Edited by 8BrickMario

I realized I wasn't doing our gracious new sponsors justice with my avatar. I've fixed that now.

Edited by 8BrickMario

All hail DisneyTM! Walt would smile upon you from his cryogenic sleep pod somewhere under the Haunted Mansion! (DisneyTM said it's not under Pirates of the Caribbean, but they didn't say it isn't under the Haunted Mansion!)

But the happiest company on earth owns SHIELD, which was infested by the Comic Book Nazi's for 70 years.

But anyways, does the DisneyTM takeover mean we can't talk about WB lego movie/video games anymore? Cause if this is the case I'm going over to Brickipedia.

Well, They haven't forbade it. But it would be risky to try Them.They control us now, so we must be as loyal as possible. (No wonder all of their animated movies are about monarchies!)

I was confident DisneyTM would buy the rights to Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter before Eurobricks, but I'm glad it happened! :tongue:

Ah, yes Warner Brothers..... DisneyTM bought them out early today, along with Dreamworks, Universal, all the defunct animation studios from the past, Youtube, all future studios from possible realities and alternate worlds, and all the anime studios. In fact, they bought your soul. Yes, you reading this sentence. We all must serve Big Mouse, and live in eternal bliss in this digital world of Walt's creation. (why else would hand drawn art be so much more expensive than CGI?) You just don't realize it.... yet.

I realized I wasn't doing our gracious new sponsors justice with my avatar. I've fixed that now.

Following your lead. :grin:

I can't say I'm excited for this change, for the sole fact that I have heard Let It Go 47 too many times.

However, if I must say I love it, then I will. I love this change.

Edited by Gremer

I'm shocked by excited for this announcement. So very annoyed glad DisneyTM is working its way into every crevice of my life. Down with All hail the mouse!

Edited by mysteriouspi