Hinckley

Hail our new overlords!

• FemaleTM staff members will start showing more depth

Well it's about time.

Seriously, though, this is my favourite line. :tongue: Congrats on an effective satire and AFD thingy! :thumbup:

Edited by BFN

Totally stoked about the black cauldron line! Is there a sequel coming out?

*Stopped breathing while typing*

Somehow, I forgot that Minnie always holds a gun... :wink:

Also:

• All ad revenue will fun new movie ideas

I didn't realize fun was a verb. :grin:

Edited by Lego Spy

Hello. I am CorneliusMurdockTM, your Licensed Moderating companion.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :vader:

Scared at first, but then I looked at a calendar. Phew!

On a scale of 1 to ten, how would you rate your painTM?

I heard a soundTM of distress. What seems to be the trouble?

If it will ease your painTM, I will then use it in a sentence. "In anticipation of the planned social celebrationTM later, we have decided to fun up the place."

Is it strange that I actually don't mind my new profile pic? I'm being brainwashed..... :laugh:

Does it hurt when I touch it?

Diagnosis: PubertyTM. Recommendation: Full lobotomy. Please hold still.

Does it hurt when I touch it?

Diagnosis: PubertyTM. Recommendation: Full lobotomy. Please hold still.

Nope, so much nope..... *Runs away screaming*

Whoopiiii, so this means we ALL get new DisneyTM related names and new avatars HIGH FIVE :laugh::wink:

Finally! You know, I was getting tired of the old site and I was actually considering leaving...but this! What a change! Let's be honest, Lego has gotten old. How many times can they resurrect a theme?? What, are we on are 12th castle theme now? The folks that were running Lego were running it alright...straight into the ground! But now DisneyTM....now there's a company with some creativity! Why, DisneyTM has been coming up with new ideas since the 1930s! Can Lego say that?! (Rhetorical question. I got my first Lego set in 1994, so clearly Lego didn't exist in 1930...duh!) I can't wait to see what DisneyTM has in store for Lego's new direction. Personally, I'm looking forward to more kid friendly sets. I've had enough with adults infringing I a kids toy. You don't see adults with Hot Wheels, so why do they have legos??! It's rediculous! Second, I hope DisneyTM cleans up this website. Frankly, (and I didn't want to say this before the sale) this website had gotten a little...out of control. I've seen several posts with explicit language, inuindoes, and even MOCs that depict violence. Thankfully, that can finally come to a halt. Lastly, (and I hope I'm not being too rude) DisneyTM should step in and remove some members, if they need suggestions I'll be happy to help. The new ownership is a great opportunity to clean house and get rid of some of the more bothersome folks around here. The bickering needs to stop and there is finally a light at the end of the tunnel.

So I want to formally say, thank you DisneyTM. You have saved this site and, quite possibly, Lego! I can't wait to see what type of kids friendly sets you have to offer. No more evil bionicle, witchcraft ninjas, or extremist Knights. Now we can finally do what we've always wanted, play with Snow White!

In closing, I'll never forget this day! My calendar will always be circled in the brightest of colors to commemorate the day that Lego was saved, April, firs...ooooohhhhhh.

Never mind.

In closing, I'll never forget this day! My calendar will always be circled in the brightest of colors to commemorate the day that Lego was saved, April, firs...ooooohhhhhh.

Never mind.

I have to admit I lol'd at that this comment :laugh:

The best one yet

Edited by Robert8

...there is finally a light at the end of the tunnel.

Last time I read, that light had been turned off, the light bulb has been sold at auction, and the wiring has been sold as scrap.

Disneybricks... OK, we are getting

!

Great! Glad to see this. Now maybe DisneyTM will provide new language and content filters to keep this site more wholesome.

Congrats and thanks to all who worked so hard to make this happen!

Just MHO, YMMV

Andy D

I just noticed LEGO Minnie Mouse has a gun.... It seems she is ready for "meet and greet" fans.

You know, for kids!

Maybe they can "OK" LEGO to produce a modern military theme. :laugh:

Since we are now owned by DisneyTM we no longer accept even valid criticism. And I've just received word that the word funTM has also been trademarked by Disney.

I hope all of you DisneyTM disciples fully appriciate and understand the complexity of the negotiations that has taken place between our two legal departements so secure this deal, and to give the site all of the hard currency that will rain down from heaven:

P1-0001.jpg

You guys scared me there for a second. After jumping on and seeing the new spring banner (and thinking that I had somehow ended up on one of the sub forums), the new banner really caught me by surprise. And add on the fact that it is still the 31st here in the USA. :wink:

Never mind.

I wholly believed that you were serious, and then I saw the end. :roflmao:

Since I am a real DisneyTM fan I am very pleasee by this news. A very wise move from Eurobricks.

I mean, besides Mickey Mouse, DisneyTM also owns Marvel, Star Wars, POTC - a lot of licences turned into LEGO themes. Just the other day I stumbled upon a site that I am thinking of joining as well: Looney Bricks.

I read somewhere this has to do with a rumour that both Warner and DisneyTM are interested in strengthening their hold on the toy market and are in a bidding race for buying TLG.

Goodness, that mouse has created a virus which gives them the power......they will destroy us all.........

Amateurs, all of you... :wink: [silly images have been hidden in spoilers so mods don't get too fussy!]

AT LEAST DisneyTMTMTM NOW HAS STAR TREK

tumblr_inline_n33emjIaui1r8wm8q.gif

MAYBE THEN WE WILL SEE BUZZ LIGHTYWAR IN STAR TREK????

tumblr_m76u27b3KO1rqfhi2o1_500.gif

Or face the wrath of 100,000,000,000 rebel Strike Freedom Gundams!

61kJchXXgSL._SX522_.jpg

If YOU WANT A FIGHT THEN YOU HCAN HAVE ONE

i wil640x362.jpg

Edited by Phoxtane

Great - Star Wars is bought by DisneyTM and now eurobricks. Two things I enjoy in life are now bought by the third thing I enjoy: DisneyTM.

Highlight to read:

I love DisneyTM!