Hinckley

Hail our new overlords!

Behold the Internet of the future. Where messages are now transmitted by mere thought and speling mistakes are a things of the past..

But the happiest company on earth owns SHIELD, which was infested by the Comic Book Nazi's for 70 years.

But anyways, does the DisneyTM takeover mean we can't talk about WB lego movie/video games anymore? Cause if this is the case I'm going over to Brickipedia.

Brickipedia is affected too! http://en.brickimedia.org/wiki/Brickipedia_News:Disney_purchases_The_LEGO_Group

-.-

*checks date* ~ *remembers Europe is several hours ahead of me* ~ *breaths huuuge sigh of relief*

I'm new here and that was almost an instant deal-breaker! I'd of certainly been saying goodbye to something :x

WHEW! Good one!!

Have a Mickey day...

An American comedian said he's not afraid that the world might end today, because it's already tomorrow in Australia. Annual Pr@nk Day starts earlier here, so when USA finally gets started on it it's already old news. Thankfully this site keeps it fresh.

Of course we all know that there is no pr@nk and it's all true. :wink:

Edited by Artanis I

I, for one, welcome our new mouse-eared overlords...

Steve

Well I for one hail our new magical overlordsTM and whatever copyright infringement suits they may or may not impose upon certain members whose names are well within their suit rights, at least dating back to 1954.

Love the fine print! But it should be a one movie deal with six revamped versions! :roflmao:

I hope this new takeover buyout will not affect the Heroica forum. I'd prefer if the DisneyTM Executives didn't get their hands on it. :classic:

There's a KK2 one as well :wink:

Yes, I saw that one too!

You know.... suddenly this Disneybricks thing doesn't sound like a bad idea anymore :thumbup:

Edited by Robert8

Where can I sign up to be a Character Minifigure Assistant?

And surely Dizney_Legal is a "Flying Dumbo that Shoots Lasers out of its butt"? :look:

I just noticed LEGO Minnie Mouse has a gun.... It seems she is ready for "meet and greet" fans.

You know, for kids!

I just noticed LEGO Minnie Mouse has a gun.... It seems she is ready for "meet and greet" fans.

You know, for kids!

Why Minnie Mouse needs a gun? DisneyTMTM is a family oriented company.

Edited by legofanatic12

Why Minnie Mouse needs a gun? DisneyTMTM is a family oriented company.

Legally, she must be represented that way. Not sure why. There's some fine print about Jesus and gun rights in the US. :def_shrug:

With DisneyTM in charge, it will not be long before memberships can be renewed for a fee. For the bargain price of 19.99 a month, now all members can start a poll, have unlimited posts, and can avoid the pop up ads! Free membership will be available, but you are limited to two posts a month.

#IDefyThisRegime :thumbdown::pirate_sad2::pir-devil::pir-grin::pir_laugh2::pirate::bonaparte::pir_mad::cannon::shark::dhappy:

Before you even change the government, at least provide us ample housing, food, fuel for vehicles, higher wages, better-equipped schools, a healthy environment, eradication of dreaded diseases, a strong military, inflation at just 5%, freedom of expression (and freedom of the press, for that matter) and dead Sith Lords as premium meat! Or face the wrath of 100,000,000,000 rebel Strike Freedom Gundams!

61kJchXXgSL._SX522_.jpg

:excited::sarcasm:

Kidding aside, DisneyTMTMTM better get Jeremy, James and Richard. That's all I want.

Edited by XAxles