Sign in to follow this  
boomblocks

Millennium Falcon 75030 micro fighter build/destroy

I just rebuild them, for now. Soon, I will have much better slow motion, so I can have some large crystal clear HD explosions. After that, they will probably go into color coded bins for spare parts and MOCs, if I can't at least partially rebuild. It's weird, but I actually have more sentiment for the broken destroyed sets than pre-destruction sets. It's like the beat up, old, dirty baseball that Babe Ruth knocked out of the park. There are some sets like this Kwik-E-Mart though, that I love so much I will have to buy 1 for destruction & 1 for me.

I just rebuild them, for now. Soon, I will have much better slow motion, so I can have some large crystal clear HD explosions. After that, they will probably go into color coded bins for spare parts and MOCs, if I can't at least partially rebuild. It's weird, but I actually have more sentiment for the broken destroyed sets than pre-destruction sets. It's like the beat up, old, dirty baseball that Babe Ruth knocked out of the park. There are some sets like this Kwik-E-Mart though, that I love so much I will have to buy 1 for destruction & 1 for me.

You sir, are your own breed of builder.