icemann

ESB Imperial Probe Droid - Empire Needs Your Support Now

hi jamilion!

first of all, thanks for the compliments, and a huge thnk you for your support..

if you dont already have an account, and you signed up to help out the PROBEjet, I am very very grateful... cos i know it takes some effort to get that done...

secondly, lucky you! u are there!!

i wish i could be there too.. im ashamed to call myself a true fan but here i am, holed up at home.... :blush:

and did you say.. u saw a blinking moving lego probe droid?!!?!?? omg..... do u have photos?!?!?

i wanna meet the maker!!! =)

Signed up in order to support! Great design, I agree with your view of the Probe Droid. I saw a moving and blinking model at Celebration today, that's two Probe Droid guaranteed sales in 12 hours!

@iceman: I love your project and I've supported it already on Lego Ideas. Your passion for the SW probe droid is very evident and your model is flawless. However, please be careful about double or triple posting here on Eurobricks. If you want to respond to multiple people either address them all in one post or use the "MultiQuote" button at the bottom of each post. This allows you to respond to multiple posts at once.

noted @MKJoshA. Thanks for the good tip and will keep a watchout on the way the replies are handled.

Some updates here, with May 4th coming, I upgraded the base as I prep the droid to be shipped to Legoland Malaysia for a Star Wars celebration MOC showcase. With that, I also attach some images of how the "laser" attaches itself to the droid.1897779-o_19kac69eq1av7va877h18go16mq4-thumbnail.jpg

Edited by icemann

WOW great job!! LOVE your effort and attention to detail. Hope you plan on more builds in the future!!!

thanks mikeMo!

very encouraging comments from you, and yes, I definitely aint stopping here =)

Here's a shot of my first time ever bringing my MOC out to the Legoland Malaysia Star Wars day event.. wooohoooo!!

I'm so happy to be able to contribute in my small part something for May 4th =)

1898975-o_19kd51j5i1k431pip1f7hg44r474-thumbnail.jpg

WOW great job!! LOVE your effort and attention to detail. Hope you plan on more builds in the future!!!