Sign in to follow this  
MassEditor

[Wz4: H9, Desert King] Salah ad-Din

Salah ad-Din felt honored when he was chosen to represent the Desert King alongside other warriors at the Lonely Mountain Rumble. Growing up in the nearby town of Dompei-un'Erezhi, he longed to return and show off his status as a warrior in the Desert King's army.

For ad-Din, the Desert King had been a savior. He had squandered his youth as a brawler and simple laborer, hardly able to provide for his wife and two children. When they were killed by the volcanic explosion, he vowed to find a purpose in his life. He blamed Ulandus for the Great Disturbance, and the High Council for its vacillation in the days after. Ad-Din saw the Desert King as the only legitimate choice, not just for vengeance but also to return Kaliphlin to its days of glory. His strength became famous among the ranks of the Desert King, and it was no surprise when his name was announced to attend the Lonely Mountain Rumble.

At this feat of strength, ad-Din is determined to demonstrate what mighty power lies in all who worship the Desert King.

16785971010_37810b4200_z.jpg

16972521651_d439aa487d_z.jpg

Great! I love all the details and techniques. Especially the base looks fantastic :wub:

Great job with the curved wall! I also really like the inclusion of a balcony although given the angle I'm not sure the spectators are really seeing much! :grin:

:thumbup:

Fantastic job with the curved wall, MassEditor, and the border and balcony are also great! :wub: Awesome minifig as well - great job for so small a build! :thumbup:

Great! Love the angles! This is probably my favorite from the desert King so far! :wink: Great job!