Bonaparte

New graphics are in the air - share your feedback

No problems! I have had my theme set to my preference for so long that I had to go searching the page for the menu :laugh:

Is the front page banner going to change from the easter themed one any time soon?

16 hours ago, LEGODrongo01 said:

Is the front page banner going to change from the easter themed one any time soon?

Scroll down on any forum page all the way down, click on "Theme", select TEST and it is gone for good - replaced by a clean/clear background of a color I cat't really tell. Or choose any seasonal theme from the years back ...

Best
Thorsten

9 hours ago, Toastie said:

Scroll down on any forum page all the way down, click on "Theme", select TEST and it is gone for good - replaced by a clean/clear background of a color I cat't really tell. Or choose any seasonal theme from the years back ...

Best
Thorsten

I was aware of that, I was just wondering if the theme ever automatically changes. It has in the past anyway

I have been a very busy man for the last year...or more. I intend to make a non-season banner for the default. It may happen if I can get the LEGO room organized. :look:

I see the Pirates subforum has also gotten some new banner graphics of its own, looks nice! :thumbup: I hope we'll see the same soon here for the Action/Adventure Themes subforum, and how 'bout the Special LEGO Themes subforum? If I remember right, it used to have a Fabuland-themed banner once upon a time, so might a new banner for that subforum be Collectable Minifigure themed next time around? :shrug_oh_well:

On 11/11/2019 at 9:00 PM, Hinckley said:

I have been a very busy man for the last year...or more. I intend to make a non-season banner for the default. It may happen if I can get the LEGO room organized. :look:

When was the last time EB had a non-seasonal banner, if ever? :shrug_confused:

On 2/9/2020 at 11:53 PM, Digger of Bricks said:

I see the Pirates subforum has also gotten some new banner graphics of its own, looks nice! :thumbup: I

Thanks!  This is just the beginning of a long overdue overhaul for the Pirate Forums.

Huh?

What happened with the banner?

I had the default plain blue one with no decorations, but it suddenly changed for the spring one. And it seems the option to change the banner and theme is now gone

Was the feature removed for good?

1 hour ago, Robert8 said:

(Same here) Maybe to make it harder to start new content in this sub-forum as one can barely see that option in the banner. Some call it good, others - well - whatever.

Guess somebody pressed the wrong button or buttons.

Best
Thorsten

On 6/23/2020 at 1:03 PM, Robert8 said:

I had the default plain blue one with no decorations, but it suddenly changed for the spring one. And it seems the option to change the banner and theme is now gone

It wasn't really supposed to be available, it was just something I was testing for a streamlined nearly-stock version of our skins. At the current time, it has a banner, but is otherwise back to it's purest form. I've made it available again, look for the drop down, it should be back for everyone who wants it.

On 6/25/2020 at 12:35 AM, Shadows said:

It wasn't really supposed to be available, it was just something I was testing for a streamlined nearly-stock version of our skins. At the current time, it has a banner, but is otherwise back to it's purest form. I've made it available again, look for the drop down, it should be back for everyone who wants it.

Oh I see

Thanks

I guess summer 2020 never happened. Or autumn. Will winter?