Bonaparte

New graphics are in the air - share your feedback

2 hours ago, BrickJagger said:

I've been on here for over three years and I haven't known about that feature until now. :blush: Thanks!

It hasn't always been available

On 4/3/2018 at 11:56 PM, Artanis I said:

It hasn't always been available

Now you can have the banner according to the seasons in the southern hemisphere :laugh:

7 hours ago, Robert8 said:

Now you can have the banner according to the seasons in the southern hemisphere :laugh:

Haha yes, I just recently changed to the Autumn banner that others were enjoying in context 6 months ago.

There's a bit of smug satisfaction to the feeling, like beating the system

1 hour ago, Artanis I said:

Haha yes, I just recently changed to the Autumn banner that others were enjoying in context 6 months ago.

There's a bit of smug satisfaction to the feeling, like beating the system

:laugh: I wouldn't be surprised if in the inclusion of that feature was called "The Artanis I Update"

So maybe I'm the only one seeing this, but in some forums* on mobile (Chrome for android) the brick-shaped icon to the left of topic threads that takes you to the first unread post is white or something, the same as the background color. I can tap where the icon should be and the link works, but it is invisible.

*looks like it happens on forums with the new spring banner and lavender/lilac theme. On forums like Town and Sci-Fi it is still showing up.

Thanks!

The new Lilac and Green for spring looks quite nice! Interestingly enough, this Spring 2018 theme now remains when I sign in, as it was stuck on the Fall 2017 theme when I did sign in throughout the winter. Not sure what that was all about, but I never bothered to ask. :shrug_confused:

By the way, why the persistent zombie theme for the Sci-Fi subforum's banner? Is it just a subtle, humorous statement on the current state of Space? 

6 minutes ago, Digger of Bricks said:

By the way, why the persistent zombie theme for the Sci-Fi subforum's banner? Is it just a subtle, humorous statement on the current state of Space? 

LOL

At this rate, Historic Forum and Pirates Forum banners will join soon

--------------------

New color scheme looks great :classic:

I have the same invisible icon on my Android phone, albeit it's an older model.

I noticed that the action figure forum doesn't have banner art. Is it being replaced. Or is it just my end and I need to clear my cookies.

While I appreciate the change of visuals, it is a bit weird to change to an Easter theme over a month AFTER this years Easter. :wink:

@rodiziorobs @JGW3000 Yep, same invisible-brick-icon issue on a new-ish Android phone. It was a little disconcerting, especially since I haven't been on these boards for a week. I guess they were just forgotten when the new theme was being designed and installed. 

On 5/5/2018 at 5:41 PM, Takanuinuva said:

I noticed that the action figure forum doesn't have banner art. Is it being replaced. Or is it just my end and I need to clear my cookies.

Looks the same for me, too. Don't know what's up.

3 hours ago, Kalhiki said:

Looks the same for me, too. Don't know what's up.

2 hours ago, Takanuinuva said:

Same as in no banner art?

Indeed t looks like the skin is missing from Action Figures as both the banner and the forum colors are missing. Let's see if @Hinckley can help us out.

I have to say I love that know there an option for a neutral banner with just a blue background. Perfect for phone  :thumbup:

Is the banner still spring for anyone else? I cleared my cache recently and it's still the spring banner. Shouldn't it have been fall for awhile now?

The spring banner is still showing for me too, but it is spring where I live. So, it actually makes sense for me!

2 hours ago, Takanuinuva said:

Is the banner still spring for anyone else? I cleared my cache recently and it's still the spring banner. Shouldn't it have been fall for awhile now?

Now we change it by ourselves:

On 3/3/2018 at 8:02 AM, ColletArrow said:

Scroll to the very bottom of the page, and below the ad banner is a drop-down menu 'theme'. From there, you can choose which of many themes you wish to display.

Edited by Robert8

Not sure if it's just me but some of the themes have the search bar options showing even though the search tab is inactive. 

Edited by Takanuinuva

On 11/15/2018 at 5:22 AM, Takanuinuva said:

Not sure if it's just me but some of the themes have the search bar options showing even though the search tab is inactive. 

I just noticed the same problem, with "Summer_2016", "Autumn_2016", "Winter_2016", "Spring_2017" and "Autumn_2017".

Edited by Drunknok

Hello,

As a new user I am still learning my way around the site.  One thing which is making that harder to do is the fact that my account controls (and I assume everyone elses) blend into the current Eurobricks title bar/splash screen with the bunnies and the bees.  White text on a pink and white background does not show up.

Once I move to a different forum section like Star Wars, the white text shows up great against the black theme there,

Is this something that can be looked at the next time management changes the title image?

It would be appreciated.

Thanks

You can select to change the theme right at the bottom of the forum.

There is the word Theme and a small arrow. You should be able to change it that way.

Thank you, that is helpful.  I don't usually scroll past the ads, so did not see that.

Cheers