Bonaparte

New graphics are in the air - share your feedback

52 minutes ago, Artanis I said:

Makov is funny, but Hincklev, is that some new kind of train technology?:laugh:

No one will call me that again.. I think it's already fixed. :P

48 minutes ago, Hinckley said:

@makoy I think I got it. How does it look on your device now?

Looks okay on my actual mobile device, and Chrome mobile debugging.  Thanks a lot!

Hi. I like the new look. 

Unfortunately my mobile still shows some issues,

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/oliveralder/drivetest/screenshot_20170929-080116.png

The page numbers of topics and the topic creator name is all jumbled up. And I still can't see some images in a few posts. 

I'm using android Sony Z2.

edit:

The problem with the bottom of the name is still in evidence in the technic forum. In this post, by shineyu, the y looks like a v. It's also an example of a post in which I can't see pictures! 

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/oliveralder/drivetest/screenshot_20170929-081125.png

Cheers. 

Edited by Oliver 79

3 hours ago, Hinckley said:

I am not to sure what you might of done but now part of time/date of posted is running into the actual post (of course if you are quoting someone it is not noticeably).  And if someone edits a post and puts a reason for the edit gets spread out or double spaced. Plus, and I guess this one is not as big of a deal above the "submit reply" button the information text seems to be double spaced. 

P.S. I am using the mobile version. 

I love the new autumn theme and color scheme.  It looks great.

I'm even more jazzed about the new Historic Themes theme.  Good work!

6 hours ago, Hinckley said:

Looks good for me when on mobile. Thanks Hinckley!

Edited by LegoMonorailFan

Oh. Well...I did just notice that there's still some problems on other forums. Particularly the SciFi forum.

So, the Fall theme is the newest. SciFi and Technic themes wouldn't include the fixes that I added yesterday. Please let us know what theme you are viewing when you see these problems so we know which one needs to be edited. Thank you! :sweet:

And taking and posting screen caps, if at all possible, would be very helpful. :thumbup:

6 hours ago, samurai-turtle said:

I am not to sure what you might of done but now part of time/date of posted is running into the actual post (of course if you are quoting someone it is not noticeably).  And if someone edits a post and puts a reason for the edit gets spread out or double spaced. Plus, and I guess this one is not as big of a deal above the "submit reply" button the information text seems to be double spaced. 

P.S. I am using the mobile version. 

It's might have not might of. Thank you for pointing this out. I see what you're talking about now. The "reason for editing" is going to have to stay at that line–height. As for the pagination overlapping with the "posted by" I am working on that one. I'll let you know when I think I have it fixed so you can check it. Thank you! :sweet:

5 hours ago, Hinckley said:

@samurai-turtle I think I fixed the pagination issue. How does it look on your device?

Unfortunately it still looks like it is their. I will try to give an example it will say Poster Monday at then it gets cut off and the rest of it (like 3:00 pm) overlaps in main post. 

5 hours ago, Hinckley said:

In the Fall theme?? @samurai-turtle because I'm looking at your post now in my phone and that doesn't overlap. 

It seems to only do that if it puts in the day and hour. I guess in "time" it will fix it self because I seen Posted September 22 & Posted 22 hours ago. And those post don't have the overlaps. But this issue makes a little hard to read some of the post. If you go back a page in this thread you should see what I am talking about. 

I just noticed the Halloween banner. Looks fun!:classic: A nice play on the regular autumn-theme!

A Fabuland character stalking the children in the middle of the forest is nightmare fuel.....

Even the poor Banshee is scared :oh:

The winter banner/color scheme is only visible in some forums like Action/Adventure

It is just me?

13 hours ago, Robert8 said:

The winter banner/color scheme is only visible in some forums like Action/Adventure

It is just me?

I reset every member's skin. Perhaps I forgot to set it as default. If your theme option isn't set to default, you'll see whatever you have it set to.

:laugh: And also I forgot to set it as the default. Thanks for the heads up. :thumbup:

When I'm signed in it's the fall banner, but when I'm signed out it's the winter banner. :def_shrug:

Edited by LegoMonorailFan

I'm not sure what your issue is, but have you (perhaps accidentally) set the theme to the autumn one? I see the current 'winter 2018' one.

Scroll to the very bottom of the page, and below the ad banner is a drop-down menu 'theme'. From there, you can choose which of many themes you wish to display.

On 3/3/2018 at 9:02 AM, ColletArrow said:

I'm not sure what your issue is, but have you (perhaps accidentally) set the theme to the autumn one? I see the current 'winter 2018' one.

Scroll to the very bottom of the page, and below the ad banner is a drop-down menu 'theme'. From there, you can choose which of many themes you wish to display.

I've been on here for over three years and I haven't known about that feature until now. :blush: Thanks!