Bonaparte

New graphics are in the air - share your feedback

A lava monster eating an ice cream? lol

Awesome banner! Love the Faun there!

:laugh::thumbup:

Might just be me. But the part that contains Vitruvius doesn't mesh with the rest. There is a clear line between the two and may need fixing

Might just be me. But the part that contains Vitruvius doesn't mesh with the rest. There is a clear line between the two and may need fixing

You need to clear your cache.

The new banner looks great!

Perfect timing, I was starting to get tired of the old one.

Edited by BrickCurve

I am not feeling the spring in the new banner. It is still snowing here in the Great White North.

Good to see a fresh look for the spring banner. But in terms of banners I still look forward to the autumn :grin:

I am not feeling the spring in the new banner. It is still snowing here in the Great White North.

Meanwhile down south it is cold, dark & windy 2 weeks before winter, with thunder, lightning & pouring rain. No pretty little flowers or playful butterflies here

Meanwhile down south it is cold, dark & windy 2 weeks before winter, with thunder, lightning & pouring rain. No pretty little flowers or playful butterflies here

Um, same in Chicago. Spring either comes in like a lion and goes out like a lamb or the other way around. Tornado warnings, hale, lightning, thunder, high winds... That gives me an idea for the Autumn update. :grin: Because we get it then too.

Great work on the banner and incorporating newer figs! I always love seeing the switch of the forum season banners and what you come up with. It was all so sweet until I [cntl]+[minused] to see the entire banner and noticed the rancor devouring innocent little spring creatures. Haha :tongue:

Great work on the banner and incorporating newer figs! I always love seeing the switch of the forum season banners and what you come up with. It was all so sweet until I [cntl]+[minused] to see the entire banner and noticed the rancor devouring innocent little spring creatures. Haha :tongue:

:blush:

You can always see the tiled image by selecting "view background image" when you right–click it.

bannerback_spring.jpg

?

What do you mean?

They are playing

right?

:look:

Haha, love the rancor. That banner part doesn't show up on my iPad. Bunny is helping clean his sharp teeth. :classic:

How do you clear the cache?

Do you have Google?

How do you clear the cache?

I couldn't see the new image either, but when I clicked to "refresh" / "reload" the page, the new version of the image replaced the old one.

Edited by Artanis I

Very cool new banner! Harley just steals the show :classic: There is some lovely silliness going on with these banners in general :wink: - since I'm a rather new member here still I sadly didn't get to see the older ones. Could you post them somewhere - or have they been posted already? I'd love to see more of that stuff :classic::thumbup:

Very cool new banner! Harley just steals the show :classic: There is some lovely silliness going on with these banners in general :wink: - since I'm a rather new member here still I sadly didn't get to see the older ones. Could you post them somewhere - or have they been posted already? I'd love to see more of that stuff :classic::thumbup:

I think Fugazi did that somewhere. I have to run but I'll look for it later. If I forget, please PM me a reminder.

Thanks guys! Sometimes I spend quite a bit of time on these and when the result comes together I feel a bit disappointed. Sometimes it just doesn't look right or doesn't match what was in my head. I appreciate the feedback and I'm glad good cop is recognizable with the visor on. :thumbup: If you can't see the graphics yet, Boney will be by to manually reset the default some time in the next day.

Oh, and I manually switched this forum to then new Summer skin so, you can see it here too even if Boney hasn't updated the default yet.

Great summer background! It was a nice surprise to suddenly see the entire theme change when I opened forum information and help!