Bonaparte

New graphics are in the air - share your feedback

If it is a springbanner why are there mushrooms among the flowers? :classic:

Here in California, 4th year of drought, all the flowers started back in December, I am glad it is still green on the hills for now! Lego flowers may be all I get soon! :(

Yes, Spring is in the air, you can feel it everywhere... also here on Eurobricks with our new skin made by our graphics master Hinckley.

Can you feel it?

No not really. A winding day in Hamburg today - like in November.

And at the weekend, I have been in Billund - really cold, too.

But: I have seen the X-Wing - so everything is awesome, anyway. :laugh:

Anyway: Great new skin on the top!

Edited by Zusammengebaut

No not really. A winding day in Hamburg today - like in November.

And at the weekend, I have been in Billund - really cold, too.

But: I have seen the X-Wing - so everything is awesome, anyway. :laugh:

Anyway: Great new skin on the top!

Spamming your X-wing video will get you back quickly to winter! Be careful...

Spamming your X-wing video will get you back quickly to winter! Be careful...

Hey, why spamming? I have been in Denmark two days ago - and it would have been great, if the temperature would have been higher than 5°C.

It was cold in the Legoland Billund, but not that "stormy" like today in Hamburg.

And the X-Wing, which is "new" in the Legoland Billund, is in a big "garage", of course. :laugh:

You have already seen "this" X-Wing?

So anyway, lets hope all for spring - I for myself left the winter, you mentioned, behind me. :sweet:

Edited by Zusammengebaut

Yeah, spring is in the air. I can feel it in my sinuses. :laugh: Oh yeah, spring is also the time of year that all the bugs come out. Also, the sounds of nature become a bit more awkward when you realize that it is the sounds of all the bugs, birds and other animals desperately trying to get laid. :devil_laugh: Although, I do like the lack of bitter cold and biting winds. But, I think having all the flowers be pink is a bit much. :laugh:

Yeah, spring is in the air. I can feel it in my sinuses. :laugh:

Oh God, how the sinuses crop up. Down here in the southern States, Spring welcomes in extreme humidity, which absolutely no one likes and no one can fix!

Hinck,

It looks just like the wintry spring we are having on the US East Coast. Bet you are still frozen in Chicago, too. Please ignore all the whiney comments above...we all love you!

I love the colors, too! WE just brought home some colorful, blooming flowers in pots, but have them inside the breakfast room for protection from the nighttime frost, which may never leave us this year.

I hope that Mr. Squirrel/whatever has a very thick coat left from winter. Although normally I am thinking how to vaporize them when I see them digging up our small plot of grass out front ...like I did this morning. I honked the horn extra loud when driving by hoping to train the squirrels to dig up the neighbors' yards and leave ours alone. So is is probably best not to get me started on squirrels, which seem to like eating almost everything the rabbits and deer don't eat in our yard. (We have found that very sharp agave tend to survive animal attacks!)

Keep up the great headline banner work!

Only spring in the northern hemisphere folks, here in the 'better' hemisphere We are enjoying a very pleasant autumn

The kid who made the banner did a good job with the strange colours

Only spring in the northern hemisphere folks, here in the 'better' hemisphere We are enjoying a very pleasant autumn ������

The kid who made the banner did a good job with the strange colours ������

That's no kid, that's Hinckley, our banning banner master! :classic:

Hinck,

It looks just like the wintry spring we are having on the US East Coast. Bet you are still frozen in Chicago, too. Please ignore all the whiney comments above...we all love you!

I love the colors, too! WE just brought home some colorful, blooming flowers in pots, but have them inside the breakfast room for protection from the nighttime frost, which may never leave us this year.

I hope that Mr. Squirrel/whatever has a very thick coat left from winter. Although normally I am thinking how to vaporize them when I see them digging up our small plot of grass out front ...like I did this morning. I honked the horn extra loud when driving by hoping to train the squirrels to dig up the neighbors' yards and leave ours alone. So is is probably best not to get me started on squirrels, which seem to like eating almost everything the rabbits and deer don't eat in our yard. (We have found that very sharp agave tend to survive animal attacks!)

Keep up the great headline banner work!

At the risk of being labeled a whiner, I'm going to offer my (hopefully) constructive criticism. I agree that the coloring is a little off. I think a baby blue background would complement the image.

That said, I like the image (sans background). The snowman is funny, and I'm always happy to see more Fabuland imagery. :classic:

It's a bunny.

My mistake... I knew squirrel didn't seem quite right but at the time, that was all I could think of!

I thought squirrel was a good guess. Way better then mine (hamster :blush: ).

Anyways, nice work on the Spring banner!

At the risk of being labeled a whiner, I'm going to offer my (hopefully) constructive criticism. I agree that the coloring is a little off. I think a baby blue background would complement the image.

That said, I like the image (sans background). The snowman is funny, and I'm always happy to see more Fabuland imagery. :classic:

Good eye. Thanks for the constructive criticism. I added more blue and I like it better. :thumbup:

Good eye. Thanks for the constructive criticism. I added more blue and I like it better. :thumbup:

It looks good! :classic:

Ahh, my least favourite season. The snow isn't going to be around much longer, and I have to shovel the ice. The new spring sets are good, though!

Yeah, we got a warm front in Pskov.

Something weird is going on here..... :look:

There was a new spring (?) banner but it lasted just a few minutes and now it reverted back to the winter banner

I think Santa is taking over Eurobricks :laugh:

It depends on which forum you are in. It is still winter in this one.