Sign in to follow this  
LordDan

[G:G5 DK v HC] My Heroes

16348473753_9acedb58fd.jpg

Two courageous Desert King warriors rescue a young lady from one of the many criminals that are running amok while the High Council troops are busy fighting the war.

16968569375_e8d333fbc0.jpg

This young lady's father happens to be the leader of a small village nearby, and both he and his daughter are very grateful of the heroic actions of these warriors.

Extra pics

16780878438_c95d6af253.jpg

16780878548_afc4a43ed2.jpg

C and C appreciated

Edited by LordDan

Nice simple build LordDan! And is this your first use of fleshies? (With the insanity of the forum and the insanity of a real life move I havent kept up very well) Regardless the fleshies look nice!

Nice simple build LordDan! And is this your first use of fleshies? (With the insanity of the forum and the insanity of a real life move I havent kept up very well) Regardless the fleshies look nice!

Thanks! Yes it is my first use of fleshies. Don't worry though, I will still use primarily yellow figs, since i have far more yellow than fleshies.

Very nice work :classic:

I really like your kitbash minifigures.

Thanks!

Neat build. Small and hard to counter. Good work!

Haha that wasn't my intention, but I guess it works. I was mainly this small because am almost out of regular light tan bricks( I think it may be time to destroy Hogwarts)

Very nice build, I like the SNOT style ground but I think it could use a few more dunes. :wink:

Nice build! The technique for the sand works well here! :thumbup: