I was getting confused on whether I have posted this already or not - as I think I haven't, here are two medieval city houses:

mittelalterliches_doppelhaus_1.jpg

mittelalterliches_doppelhaus_3.jpg

and, of course, they are modular:

mittelalterliches_doppelhaus_4.jpg

mittelalterliches_doppelhaus_5.jpg

Thanks for watching!

C&C welcome.

Good chimney technique on the green house (I'll be taking note of that for future reference).

For some reason the 1x2 inverted slopes under the windows looks uneven. Perhaps a 2x2 would be more even. But that's just a personal preference.

Great job :classic: . I like all the techniques (for instance for the chimney) and details :thumbup:

Edited by Balbo

Looks nice.

For some reason the 1x2 inverted slopes under the windows looks uneven. Perhaps a 2x2 would be more even. But that's just a personal preference.

It's just the angle of the pics. If you look at the 2nd pic, you can see they are even.

Chim-chimney...

They are meant to be even. thetang22 is right.

I really like the style of the houses here, as well as the overall look. The modularity is also great. The one thing I'm not a big fan of is the bright red roof pieces (though these pieces are very common in red). The rest of the build has a very nice and subtle color scheme, but the red sticks out like a sore thumb.

Edited by MiloNelsiano

I really like the style of the houses here, as well as the overall look. The modularity is also great. The one thing I'm not a big fan of is the bright red roof pieces (though these pieces are very common in red). The rest of the build has a very nice and subtle color scheme, but the red sticks out like a sore thumb.

I see your point. In real life it actually doesn't look that bad - I probably need to do some work on the pictures...

Excellent work! I really like the colors, and the chimney for the house on the left is very nice :thumbup:

Thanks, I understand - it's all about chimneys these days :laugh:

In and out good job, Captain!

Thanks!

I really like this. Its not to busy but still looks great.

Thank you, I am planning to include this into my city - and then it will become "busy". :wink:

They are beautiful and modular too :) Great houses there mate..

They are beautiful and modular too :) Great houses there mate..

Thanks. Most of my stuff is modular. Brings some limitations with it, though.

Like it soooo much! It has this really medieval feeling to it. Also reminds me of some of the Baldur's Gate buildings - and that game was just beautiful.

Like it soooo much! It has this really medieval feeling to it. Also reminds me of some of the Baldur's Gate buildings - and that game was just beautiful.

Thanks a lot. Yes, Baldur's Gate was excellent, but it did not consciously have it in mind.

Sweet build CB, really like the updated classic look of this build. The red roof and its details are a particularly nice touch.

Deffo get +1 from me... Gotta love dem medieval modulations!

Yepp!

Medieval modulars! Give us more of these guys! Awesomesauce!

I'm happy to see that these houses (which I almost forgot to post) have become to popular.