MKJoshA

[CG:C9 DK v U] Paying the Price of Worship

This is the counter against Bregir's guerrilla build.

When the dwarves started pulling treasure from the tomb, what they didn't realize was that the hieroglyphics lining the courtyard held a curse for robbers such as them. With a rush, the hieroglyphics started moving and moved inwards towards the tomb entrance. Then the darkness came. An incarnation of Apep emerged from tomb, consuming the robbers.

16754135677_778dcd3bac_c.jpg

16775316729_6b58a124ae_c.jpg

16773830068_9bffa39c97_c.jpg

16774049520_ecbcdcdb60_c.jpg

And the Dwarves, in all their greed, dug to deep...

I like it, it`s a sort of morbidly funny :thumbup:

Nice counter build! Bet the dwarves didn't see that coming... :thumbup:

One point: you've got the title as DK vs U whereas the original guerilla build was for the HC.

Yes those dwarves should have paid more attention to the glyphs! Great counter

:thumbup:

One point: you've got the title as DK vs U whereas the original guerilla build was for the HC.

MY mistake! Can someone change that for me please?

Edited by MKJoshA

Awesome counter but just like Basiliscus said, it could be DK vs. HC, not DK vs. U. You countered a High Council guerrilla, not a Ulandus guerrilla. :wink:

Yikes!! maybe next time those High council robbers sill be more careful about giving away treasure that doesn't belongs to them! Think of all the poor villagers killed by their actions!

Awesome counter but just like Basiliscus said, it could be DK vs. HC, not DK vs. U. You countered a High Council guerrilla, not a Ulandus guerrilla. :wink:

Whoops, my mistake :blush: Can someone fix it please?

Hehe, nice counter! Typical of the Desert King, though, to reserve riches for sacrifice and worship to the detriment of the poor inhabitants of his lands!! ;)

Great beastie! The walls could be more detailed, but great overall!

A nice counter MKJ, excellent idea and the shaping on the beast is pretty good! :thumbup:

Great idea! Shall those Ulandians be cursed for eternity!

Boy, the DK have their enemies confused! What happened to know your enemy? I guess you guys just string 'em up all alike anyways, so what does it matter, right? :laugh::tongue:

Nice monster MKJ, great idea for a counter! :thumbup: I like how you made the minifigs the same as well! :wink:

Hehe, nice counter! Typical of the Desert King, though, to reserve riches for sacrifice and worship to the detriment of the poor inhabitants of his lands!! ;)

The Desert King has riches for all who ask, just not for thieves :wink:

Great beastie! The walls could be more detailed, but great overall!

I did not have the printed bricks that Bregir had, so my counter lacks that part. I tried to make up for it with my story and beastie (as you all have so appropriately called it)

Boy, the DK have their enemies confused! What happened to know your enemy? I guess you guys just string 'em up all alike anyways, so what does it matter, right? :laugh::tongue:

That's right! The enemy of my enemy is still my enemy, or something like that :grin:

Nice monster MKJ, great idea for a counter! :thumbup: I like how you made the minifigs the same as well! :wink:

Thank you! I tried to match everything as closely as possible. Nothing against those who have chosen to counter otherwise, but I feel that the intent behind countering is to match the original build and then improve on it. I'm glad someone noticed the detail put into the figs!