Sign in to follow this  
MKJoshA

[WZ4:H9, Desert King] Battle in the Ruins

When the Lonely Mountain erupted it left behind much carnage. Many building had been overtaken by the lava. The Mummy Captain found himself fighting in one such building. There were little battles taking place all over the city right now thanks to this hair-brained idea of Lord Abrim Kar'dani. The Captain had been walking through the archways of what had once been windows of a residence, but now acted as lonely sentinels of the former beauty that was now mostly hardened lava. A masked Ulandar leaped up to challenge him. A swift kick from the Captain and a fast slash of his sword and the fight was over faster than it took to begin.

16754130387_b08e8b6a1d_c.jpg

16754129897_0032158729_c.jpg

16341419323_054c888707_c.jpg

Very nice colours and rock slopes, lovely presentation on this one

:thumbup:

Small but effective. Really like the use of the cheese slopes. And your champion is well done too.

Nice colors! That story though... the definition of anticlimactic. :wink: Great job!

A nice little vig, the dark red touches especially! :thumbup:

Great rock-work, MKJ, the dark red arches also look very good! :thumbup::classic:

Thank you all for your positive feedback! I really didn't expect this to get that much attention :blush:

Dark red half arches *huh*:wub:

Nice cheese slope rockwork too :thumbup:

Yes, thanks to the new Elves sets, I have a ton of new Dark Red pieces. Those sets are fantastic parts packs. Anybody want to buy 3 Faran mini-dolls from me?