After the wild shag-bull had driven off the terror-stricken Desert Kings troops, the Ulanders moved in and went to work...

16752590947_a5d0b0a09a_z.jpg

Here is a picture in the sunlight:

16337604564_7ff48dc232_z.jpg

I would like to recieve UoP credit for:

Architecture - roofing

This is my joint guerrilla with Kai on B8. Thanks for viewing, C&C are welcome! :classic:

OoC: I have now built as many MOC's in the last three months (most of them this month) as in all of last year - thanks to Ska for this wonderful motivator! :laugh:

Edited by Garmadon

The sunlit picture is really nice, and as Graham said that roof is great! :thumbup:

Edit: Forgot the credit, +1!

Edited by Kai NRG

I love that roof! :thumbup:

Thanks a lot GG!

Great hut! :thumbup:

Thanks LV, I'm glad you like it! :wink:

The sunlit picture is really nice, and as Graham said that roof is great! :thumbup:

Thanks Kai! :classic:

Really nice hut design! The smoke is a nice touch, although it seems like it could be a bit more natural (the 2x2 round plates look good, but are too "sparse" to do justice to smoke).

I still absolutely love your Ulandus troops...they could be my favourite of the whole challenge! :thumbup:

Not just because I'm biased towards Ulandus

Is it hexagonal? Looks great, rounded roofs are tricky, and you did a very good job with this one :thumbup:

Thanks all!

Fantastic hut, and the smoke is greatly done! :thumbup:

Thanks Tomsche, I'm glad you like it! :wink:

Looks good, roof is good - picture with sunlight is the best!

Thanks CB! The picture in the sunlight turned out a bit clearer too! :classic:

Fantastic work :wub: .

The roof an the base look great!

Thanks a lot Balbo!

Really nice hut design! The smoke is a nice touch, although it seems like it could be a bit more natural (the 2x2 round plates look good, but are too "sparse" to do justice to smoke).

I still absolutely love your Ulandus troops...they could be my favourite of the whole challenge! :thumbup:

Not just because I'm biased towards Ulandus

Thanks Basiliscus! I agree with you about the smoke being a bit too sparse... would you have any suggestions for improvement? I'm glad you like my soldiers as well! :classic::laugh:

Really nice build! The roof and base are excellent, and I like the bits of rock :thumbup:

+1 UoP :classic:

Thanks LJ, I'm glad you like it!

Is it hexagonal? Looks great, rounded roofs are tricky, and you did a very good job with this one :thumbup:

Thanks SK! I believe it would actually have been an octagon if I had done the whole thing... but it only has three sides right now :classic:

Really nice angles on the roof :thumbup:. It is unfortunate, but the the fort just had to go :devil: ... here's a counter.

Really nice angles on the roof :thumbup:. It is unfortunate, but the the fort just had to go :devil: ... here's a counter.

Thanks! That is quite a pity though, I guess we'll just have to build another one! :laugh:

I like this build particularly the angles on the building, but being a DK supporter I'm a bit conflicted!

On the first view this seems to be no big deal for countering. But it is well build and a solid guerilla action. I'm glad that it was not on me to counter!

Fantastic bunker-hut Garmadon! Love the hexagonal design, and great job matching those roofs together! That irregular base is great too, and the photography (especially that atmospheric sunlight shot) is quite well done. Great and clever work as always! :thumbup:

Edited by MassEditor

I like this build particularly the angles on the building, but being a DK supporter I'm a bit conflicted!

Thanks blufiji! Just vote for whichever one you think is better :classic: (I think I'm probably going to have to vote against myself though! :grin:)

On the first view this seems to be no big deal for countering. But it is well build and a solid guerilla action. I'm glad that it was not on me to counter!

Thanks JN! Yes, I thought it would probably get burnt down... that seems to be the easiest way to take care of things! :laugh:

Fantastic bunker-hut Garmadon! Love the hexagonal design, and great job matching those roofs together! That irregular base is great too, and the photography (especially that atmospheric sunlight shot) is quite well done. Great and clever work as always! :thumbup:

Thanks a lot MassEditor! I happened to be taking pics late so I figured I would try it... I'm glad it turned out well! :wink:

Edited by Garmadon