FishHead

Is Pet Shop gone for good?

I received both the Pet Shop and Palace Cinema yesterday, so excited to finally have these two sets now once I find room to display them I can put them together

PS on its way!!! I can't wait to get it and build it with Palace Cinema and my MODified Green Grocer! Just need to get Parisian Restaurant and Detective Office asap. Will share pics once building has started

I'm so glad the Pet Shop is in stock in Europe again. I just ordered one - my first modular building! Would have been sad to miss it by just a few days.

Still waiting on my PetShop, but I really need to get that Palace cinema soon as well.

Actually just checked, it shipped. But it's weird I didn't get an email on the shipment.

Edited by Alucard1977

I got an email on 30th April telling me it's been shipped!!! And now it's listed as available now on the Aussie S@H...!

I'm building mine (already built the pet shop itself, now building the house). It's fascinating seeing all the part changes that have happened since 2011--I've noted that the fence pieces, the antenna pieces (to which the letters are clipped), the bucket piece (in back of the pet shop), and the ski pieces are all updated somewhat significantly (I may be missing one or two). I like most of the changes, but I don't think the newer style skis work as well above the door. Fortunately, I got the Winter Village Toy Shop the first year it was sold, so I was able to swap out the new white skis for old-style ones.

Supposedly sent on april 30th, I still haven't received it yet but hope it will arrive tomorow... I just can't wait any longer

Got mine a few weeks ago and just built it this weekend. Of the modulars I've build so far (Pet Shop, Cinema, and Town Hall), this is my favorite BY FAR! Such cool building techniques and fun features in the interior and exterior. I wish they'd keep it around - it's a must-have set for all modular collectors in my opinion.