FishHead

Is Pet Shop gone for good?

Ordered mine on April 6, and am still waiting. I did get the free "Kai Drifter" polybag already, though. So, that's something.

It will be interesting to see if it really does take only 30 days to ship. I'm moving around the end of July, so I hope it gets shipped before then!

I already have the Pet Shop but is it really true that the Palace Cinema will also be getting discontinued? I currently don't have the money to get PC and not ready to see it go up in price or having to Bricklink it, since I just Bricklinked GG and parts of CC and MS. Don't really want to add PC to that list.

I already have the Pet Shop but is it really true that the Palace Cinema will also be getting discontinued? I currently don't have the money to get PC and not ready to see it go up in price or having to Bricklink it, since I just Bricklinked GG and parts of CC and MS. Don't really want to add PC to that list.

Well, the stock for the PC was down together with the PS during the VIP double points in March, but the PC is back in stock, so I do not expect it to retire before summer.

I hope we have till next spring before it officially gets decommissioned, that way I have plenty of time to get it and to start working on the last 2 modulars I am still Bricklinking. I look forward to finally getting these last 3 modulars so I can then focus my LEGO money onto my own creations and additions to my modular city.

I have a feeling PC will be retired together with PS. Same as last year when TH retired with GE.

Both PC and TH are considered less popular compared to their peers. Life cycle can be shorter for sure (TH proves that).

Lego would only have 2nd gen' on shelf next year, PR, DO and 2016 modular (a corner building).

Edited by kungfumaster

I am waiting to get some more points on my CC for this month, then I will have the $$ to get the Petshop on May 1st. I just hope it last till then. So soon, so very soon.

I was going to wait for my points to hit to order the petshop, but I have a sinking feeling those May 11th ship dates they are listing is for the last batch. So I pulled the trigger now.

I just hope that the Palace Cinema is not retired before next month. I want to get some money saved for that.

I'm in the U.S. it currently says OOS will ship in 30 days on the site but on my order status is says in warehouse. Here's hoping it ships soon

I'm in the U.S. it currently says OOS will ship in 30 days on the site but on my order status is says in warehouse. Here's hoping it ships soon

Scratch that it still says in warehouse for the Pet Shop but it appears the PC had shipped

I just rec'd an email from Shop@Home stating that my "Pet Shop" has shipped. Woo hoo!

I went back to S@H to order another one, but it still says back ordered. At least I have two others in reserve.

There are about 375 Palace Cinema's in the EU according to the Brickset stock alert, so we have a bit more time before this goes EoL.

This has also been released to other shops, like TRU, so there are plenty available for the moment.

Pet Shop says 0 stock on Brickset, so get one from other sources, if you can.

Edited by Venunder

How long ago did you order?

March 20th for Pet Shop and March 27th for Palace Cinema.

I've received an email that my PC has shipped and I just received an email saying that Pet Shop has shipped!

Edited by Phos

I ordered the Petshop way back in mid-March, and finally today, I have received the official email that my order shipped. Definitely looking forward to assembling it along with the Detective's Office I received recently!

I am super excited you are all getting your orders shipped. I had a similar situation 3 years ago when I first purchased my Fire Brigade and Grand Emporium, as I am sure it was right around a double point month as I had to wait for stock to come back in for those sets. The FB took the longest and was excited to get the email notification that it had been shipped. Cool thing was the FB came super quick in less than a week and it came straight from Europe to the US. I had an order of PaB items that I had put in at the same time as the FB and waited an extra week or two before I received those.

Hi,

I asked lego about the availability of that set and they replied yesterday that it would be back in stock on May 10th.

Can't wait to order it !

As with all Lego sets that you really like, I think the best motto is "get 'em while they're hot".

I've been caught too often with missed opportunities and regrets!

Also, with the new stuff being released at an ever-increasing pace, the wish list soon gets too long to ever catch up on. Of course, one might not be able to afford to eat for a few weeks.....