Sign in to follow this  
Barbossa

Blohmton Post Office

Hi

I've just finished one of my ongoing projects, the Blohmton city post office, and I shot a few pictures.

All feedback, positive and negative, is highly appreciated.

Hope you like it :-$

bpo1.jpg

bpo2.jpg

bpo3.jpg

bpo4.jpg

bpo6.jpg

bpo9.jpg

bpo12.jpg

More pictures here; Blohmton Post Office (when moderated :-) )

A picture of Blohmton at an early design stage :-/

blohmton01.jpg

This MOC has turned me on to the new style of 'big detailed town sets' that lego has been making. I love the details and the colors. It looks incredible, especially alongside the Lego produced sets. I have to say the toilet is pretty cool LOL.

Excellent job Barbossa. Very inspiring and beautiful creation.

You wouldnt believe how much drole is on my keyboard!! man that looks so sweet i just love it soooooo much *wub* *wub* *wub* *wub* *y*

Edited by Darth_Legois_619

This post office is awesome, impressive, ...

It's got the right look and a perfect color schema for a post office.

Nice details on the inside and outside.

And that town is very promising.

What other buildings are you planning for your town?

I really like the detail in your post office, the only thing that i would change is the colour's used.

Apart from that i loved it! *y*

"Hope you like it" -How's that for a comment?? X-D I love it! *wub*

The detailing is awesome 8-

Edited by UniqueBuilder

TLC must be jumping for joy at all the millions of kroger they are making with these Modular buildings. Now it seems every Town AFOL builder is building some sort of addition to go with their copies of Cafe Corner and Market Street. X-D

Anyway, no one word can really describe your building, Barbosa, but I'll just go ahead and say that it's FANTASTIC! The colors, the detail, the building techniques.... all wonderful! Usually, it's the noobs who are going around saying "Awesome! 10/10," so I guess I'll have to be a noob myself and say "Awesome! 10/10!"

(Warning! The above post contains excessive amounts of joking and exagurations! X-D )

Hope you like it :-$

Of course I like it. X-O I couldn't build something that good if my life depended on it. This thing is great.

Very very nice! *y*

I actually like your colour choices for the contrast and realism they give. Personally, I'm a fan of any LEGO colour that starts with "dark" and the dark green is no exception. As for slopes in it, the choices are incredibly limited, but the brick palette for dark green is improving as time passes:

Current LEGO available in Dark Green

I look forward to the pizza shoppe and am just now getting around to trying to physically build a dark red and red coloured Chinese restaurant I did in ldraw. I think we'd make good neighbours. :-)

Keep up the great work!

The black on exterior of the first floor seems out of place. I would have probably gone with white or left it all yellow. Otherwise, I think this is great. High quality building with excellent details and a more classic feel than even the official LEGO buildings in this size.

Very nice building with the good old 80's postman.

I like the toilet too :-)

The toilet is amazing! ;) I borrowed that design and altered it a little for my LDD cinema... :)

Hope you don

Thanks to everybody for the feedbacks you have posted.

Very very nice! *y*

I actually like your colour choices for the contrast and realism they give. Personally, I'm a fan of any LEGO colour that starts with "dark" and the dark green is no exception. As for slopes in it, the choices are incredibly limited, but the brick palette for dark green is improving as time passes:

Current LEGO available in Dark Green

I look forward to the pizza shoppe and am just now getting around to trying to physically build a dark red and red coloured Chinese restaurant I did in ldraw. I think we'd make good neighbours. :-)

Keep up the great work!

Thanks imperialshadows.

Regarding what you say about dark colours, I couldn

Took me a while until I realised where you're from!

That is some exceptional work you've got there, considering the situation with "Norway+S@H=Not computable". I know that the people over at our LUG would love to see your work (I know this from personal experience after showing up at a meeting with the Caf