Sign in to follow this  
Blufiji

[CG:D10, DK vs U]

This is a counterarrow-10x10.png to Elostirion's build Stopping Reincarnation as seenarrow-10x10.png here:

http://www.eurobrick...howtopic=107293

Nem Set made his way down into the darknessarrow-10x10.png. The air was cool, but stale, as should be expected of a tomb that hadn't be disturbed in ages. The Ulandians had stopped his reincarnations near the surface, but they were only meant to be a distraction. His true goal was now within reach: The tombarrow-10x10.png of the First Ascendant, an ancient warrior that had fallen from the heavens during the reign of Lord Ammon Nenet, of a dynasty older even than the current Desert King's. He approached the seal stone, the floor glowing a soft blue as he treaded in a place very few knew about and even fewer had seen.

1427520168m_DISPLAY.jpg

Concentrating all of his magical energies, he began to recite the summoning spell written on the seal, and he spoke louder and louder, the room grew dark and the floor began to light up in brilliant blues and whites.The Ulandians and all those who opposed the Desert King, would soon know what true powerarrow-10x10.png was.....

1427520278m_DISPLAY.jpg

Wish to make the following UoP Claims:

+1 on Lighted Bricks

+1 on Complex SNOT designs

Edited by blufiji

Great build blufiji, excellent job with the lighting effect and nice work with the floor! :wink::thumbup:

Nice counter Blufiji, good work with the floor and the lighting! :thumbup:

Superb and clever counter, blufiji! I'm really digging the lighting effects and that cracked floor. Great job on that second picture, such an awesome atmosphere! Man, the Desert King is on a serious roll right now! :thumbup:

Edited by MassEditor

Thanks guys!

You managed to do what I didn't: Create a great lighting effect - nice work!

I was actually inspired by your build to add lighting. I saw the opening in the cave and thought that it would've been over the top with a glow in the background.