Sign in to follow this  
El Bucanero

Some ships by hms234

thindexedgif.gif 104 Ship-of-the-Line 34d, HMS Knight 35a, HMS Aggressor 35b

Mr hms234( builder of the Unnamed British and French frigates) presents us some new ships.

They are very pretty!

To start with:

The Soleil Royal, pretty equal to the other Soleil Royal hanging around here somewhere, but less high and longer, wich makes her look better

(thumbnail=link to bs gallery)

s6300220.jpg_thumb.jpg

The very well done 50 gun frigate HMS Knight:

s6300195.jpg_thumb.jpg

And the 10 gun Brig of War HMS Aggressor.

s6300208.jpg_thumb.jpg

And they're not in the index yet!

I like them.

What about you?

Mr Tiber

Edited by SlyOwl

The Soleil Royal is amazing
*impresed whistle* I saw the Soleil Royal model you posted here some time ago; very impressive model!

I agree!

It's amazing he managed to do that on those small prefabbed hull pieces! And he made it look quite decent to!

I think it's better than the other Soleil Royal, although the decorations are quite similar...

But what do you think about the other two ships? The HMS Knight is a mighty fine ship if you ask me!

I wonder how much center sections he used on that ship...

Mr Tiber

I agree!

It's amazing he managed to do that on those small prefabbed hull pieces! And he made it look quite decent to!

I think it's better than the other Soleil Royal, although the decorations are quite similar...

I agree on both points.
But what do you think about the other two ships? The HMS Knight is a mighty fine ship if you ask me!

I wonder how much center sections he used on that ship...

Mr Tiber

The others are quite nice as well. The only thing I don't like about the Knight is the white cabin, I think it would look better black. I would guess that the Knight uses 8+ midsections? Edited by ZeekyBoogeyDoog

Truly amazing X-O

The Soleil is masterfully built and the Knight is a very nice frigate *y* *y* *y*

Great finds, Mr Tiber :)

The only thing I don't like about the Knight is the white cabin, I think it would look better black.

I agree, but I think it was almost immpossible to make it black and white, since the pieces he used in the cabin were big, and apparently, he chose to take white ones instead of black ones.

Mr Tiber