vitreolum

Monkey Island 2 - Largo Embargo

Is that LeChuck I see ;) (would be nice to have LeChuck too :)) Makes me want to drink grog ;)

Another superb build, Vitreolum! I had never heard of the game until you posted your first Monkey Island builds a while back, so I looked it up out of curiosity and I think it's safe to say that you nailed the look perfectly. Those figs aren't just recognizable; they're tantalizing. I spent a long time just studying how you built them. I especially like the hands, and the boots, and belt buckles, and faces, and...and..and...you get the point. They're brilliant. But besides that, the overall presentation is excellent as always. The only thing that would make this better would be a large collab between several builders to complete the entire crew and the ship they're sailing on, but then I'm probably just dreaming. Keep it up!

Thanks a lot for the front page and all the comments! It's both great and overwhelming to see my final Iron Builder build get so much attention. :)

Love the face expression of the blonde guy; very creative. Their hands looks a little scary, like skeleton hands.